'Because I can.'
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Arcane Mages

Using this spec atm: Click <-as suggested by Manly and Roywyn of EJ forums;

For other stuff like mana management and rotations visit The Arcane Thread-EJ Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Delijica
    Using this spec atm: Click <-as suggested by Manly and Roywyn of EJ forums;

For other stuff like mana management and rotations visit The Arcane Thread-EJ Forums
    While that spec is a solid enough suggestion I've got a few pointers on it as also been reflected by the continous debate in the thread you posted.
    Arcane Subtletly: Taking only one point has proven to be no problem at all for me so far on Sartharion nuking the shit out of first drake etc. Needs a bit more testing to be sure but so far I've been fine. This was with being either number 1 or 2 on total dps that fight so dmg output was okay.
    Magic absorption: putting two points into this talent can prove nice, but you can also go an entire fight without seeing anything from it. I choose to neglect it for now.

This frees up 3 points for me wich I've chosen to put into Arcane Stability for 60% pushback immunity, concentration aura makes up for the rest in many fights. I find this distribution of the points to work very well so far. Off course its up to you all to try out different arc specs, this is only my two cents on the matter.
    - Saph
    <Clampy> "I remeber when i first started my character and i was leveling as protection wearing spirit gear and it took me about a year to go from 1-30. but i didnt care! because everything was new and exciting and I WAS A WARRIOR!"

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

^

Read that aswell and respecced accordingly.

Edit: Quoted person above me. :-X
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.