Thread: Naxx easy?

Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Naxx easy?

    I've been reading this way to much. Everyone is saying that Naxx is to easy, and then their are others who remind them that it is an entry raid and what not.

    Well, did any of you happen to wipe the first couple tries on differnet bosses until you got it down pat? I know I did. Now, I admit Naxx is kinda easy once you know the fights and start to get the gear from there.

    My point is, everything is easy about WoW.. Kara was a cake walk once you knew the fights, so was SSC, BT, etc.. The only place I noticed was still a challenege was sunwell.

    As much as I like a challenege, if blizz started adding in more sunwell type places, there would be a crap ton of ppl who never set foot inside, hence why naxx is an "entry raid".

    So please, stfu about how easy content is now. Just because you know all fights and its easy to you doesn't mean that everyone does, and I know a bunch of people who think its hard.

    Besides, I like raiding half asleep and getting my lewt. Don't ruin my gravy train.. sheesh...

  2. #2

    Re: Naxx easy?

    QQ much?

    It's easy if you compare it to vanilla raids. No one completed MC their second week of attempting, and guilds spent weeks trying to get Razorgore down in BWL. Not to even mention the Twin Emps or C'Thun pre-nerf.

    Is it a bad thing that the entry level raids are easier to complete? No. Is it true? Yes.

  3. #3

    Re: Naxx easy?

    Couldn't you just reply this to one of the (too) many posts with the same subject? Why did u have to create a new one?...

  4. #4

    Re: Naxx easy?

    Um... Hello Tanked?

    Do you realize that over half of the Naxx bosses can be zerged down with relatively no strat. And yes, Naxx is way to easy. Last time I checked gear itemization should go, 5man, 5man(H), Naxx, Naxx(H).... Sorry that isnt the cast. It goes 5man, Naxx, 5man(H), Naxx(H).... I have very few 10man naxx items on because they sucks so much because they needed to drop the Ilevel down on everything because every retard can do the instance now. There is a difference between Easy and Hard content.... Not casual and hardcore. And good casual can down hard content. Any bad hardcore player should not. HELL! Any bad casual shouldnt either... Their is a reason they are called BAD! So blizzard needs to buff the content so it takes skill, brains, ACTUALLY paying attention, and some coordination.... It wont be, cause the game is attuned to bad casual retards now.

  5. #5

    Re: Naxx easy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Accalon
    Sorry that isnt the cast. It goes 5man, Naxx, 5man(H), Naxx(H)
    Yes, because every item slot can be filled with heroic gear.... oh wait.

    I think a more realistic picture is Crafted --> 5 manheroics+naxx10/OS10 --> Heroic naxx/malygos. Yes, I did completely dump 5 man normal dungeons because honestly, no1 does them. Not sure where to put OS25 or malygos 10, if you'd force me to place them I'd guess they are in between normal and heroic naxx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Don't be so green

  6. #6

    Re: Naxx easy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailamos
    QQ much?

    It's easy if you compare it to vanilla raids. No one completed MC their second week of attempting, and guilds spent weeks trying to get Razorgore down in BWL. Not to even mention the Twin Emps or C'Thun pre-nerf.

    Is it a bad thing that the entry level raids are easier to complete? No. Is it true? Yes.
    I'm not QQ'ing that its easy, or not easy. I'm saying that I see so many others doing so.
    I was trying to get across that people should just let it be what it is.

    I realize vanilla stuff was harder, but hey things change, attack of the casuals.

    Quote Originally Posted by camovehia
    Couldn't you just reply this to one of the (too) many posts with the same subject? Why did u have to create a new one?...
    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Accalon
    Um... Hello Tanked?

    Do you realize that over half of the Naxx bosses can be zerged down with relatively no strat. And yes, Naxx is way to easy. Last time I checked gear itemization should go, 5man, 5man(H), Naxx, Naxx(H).... Sorry that isnt the cast. It goes 5man, Naxx, 5man(H), Naxx(H).... I have very few 10man naxx items on because they sucks so much because they needed to drop the Ilevel down on everything because every retard can do the instance now. There is a difference between Easy and Hard content.... Not casual and hardcore. And good casual can down hard content. Any bad hardcore player should not. HELL! Any bad casual shouldnt either... Their is a reason they are called BAD! So blizzard needs to buff the content so it takes skill, brains, ACTUALLY paying attention, and some coordination.... It wont be, cause the game is attuned to bad casual retards now.

    I realize bosses can be burned farily fast, that doesnt change the fact that tons of people wiped when they started, and still are. As for any idiot doing Naxx, sure they can get in. Doesnt mean they will get far, and if they do, o well? You seem to be a bit mad that everyone can do the same content as you?

    It does take some coordination, and skill to do naxx atm, maybe not a whole lot.. but a little, lol.

  7. #7

    Re: Naxx easy?

    Naxx is easy enough, but its nice that way.
    Vashj, and kael were way too hard.. guilds spend 3-6 weeks learning them. re-clearing each week.
    That was no fun and caused a lot to quit.

    blizzard wont make that mistake again.

    Author of: Goggle Cat Comics.

  8. #8

    Re: Naxx easy?

    Naxx is no fun, boring and short, and causes a lot to quit. No raid to do. Achievements are slowly disappearing with people completing them easily.

    Blizzard is making new mistake. SSC and Eye was great - not Vashj and Kael - but the rest. However this expansion lacks enough content to scale difficulty. Before in BC, there was Karazhan (= Naxx), Gruul (=Malygos + Sartharion 2 bossess), Eye (= nothing), SSC (= nothing), MT. Hijal (= nothing). Then first patch come as Black Temple (= Ulduar), then Zul Aman (=2nd expansion) then Sunwell (= Icecrown fights with Arthas).

    If Ulduar is disappointment, and we have to wait another 6-8 months for "new" content, for some "more entry level raiding" to have fun with friends, soon wow population will start to leave.


  9. #9

    Re: Naxx easy?

    Funny how the people complaining that they yearn for challenges like sunwell are probably the ones who never even entered the instance therefore have no reason to miss it.

    Anyway I don't see why any decent guild would recruit a guy who's nerd rage maxed out at over 9000.


  10. #10

    Re: Naxx easy?

    ???naxx easy?? i figered once i got to know the raid more it became easyer than i fist thought he has a point
    remember what you heard when you wernt even listening

  11. #11

    Re: Naxx easy?

    LoL these posts will never stop...

    People have been raiding for four years.. Naxx has been rebuilt... It is the ENTRY welfare instance to WOTLK (much like t4 and kara)

    If you cant pass that, then you fail.. It is meant to be easy!

  12. #12

    Re: Naxx easy?

    ok ok .. people.. READ his post not just flaming him.. well topic not well chosen.. but.. he is right..
    imagen that there was no naxx40 in the past and all tactics are already known... just imagen that.. naxx wouldnt be that easy!
    when i look at some players who had started just with wotlk or never raided before, they still wipe, they still try other stuff to kill a boss, they still think naxx is hard. and it WOULD be if naxx40 hadnt existed.

    but well it isnt that way.. but ulduar will come up sooner or later and ill collect all this lil salty tears of those guys who now say "mao naxx is easy as hell"
    here should be my signature... FAIL!

  13. #13

    Re: Naxx easy?

    the system was different in TBC - you could not walk into kara wearing ilvl 146 badge rewards right from the word go.... :

    in fact you could not enter kara at all unless all 10 raid members were attuned from normal instance runs. chances of all having gear form heroics was slim to none as the rep required needed normal instances to hit reverred for keys and the trash in heroics hit harder than alot in kara which put some people off. ideally you would use some kara epics to clear heroics, the ideal of normal -> heroic -> kara never really happened for most people.

    plus its not like people cleared kara all that fast, having the first 4 bosses of kara on farm sounds dismal now...but theres gonna be alot of people who like me, jumped for joy when they finally downed the curator, or aran? or prince?

    also several heroics, raids and such in TBC had to be nerfed - you want to see Ulduar introduced and get stuck as 5/6 because the last boss is freaking impossible? :

  14. #14

    Re: Naxx easy?

    so whats the point of this thread? yes nax is easy ,even a monkey can do it , yes once you know all the bosses its even more simple, but so was SSC/TK but in those you still had to pay attention and know your class and what to do once you cleared the place, nax its just a faceroll atm ,where every retard that steps in can do it, and tactics are almost non-existant ...

    if you want to delusion yourself that is how raiding should be like , fine do it ,but dont come here and expect everyone to feel the same , not everyone buys in all this crap that the recycled content blizz has brought up ... and i speak from experience ,i'm not in some elitist guild or other high end raid guild and i still clear the entire content in like 4 hours of playing including sartharion 3d (unfortunatly the only decent fight in the game)
    Banned for trolling.

  15. #15

    Re: Naxx easy?

    Progression is meant to go:

    5mans > Heroics > 10mans > 25mans

    However, the PVE content in WotLK is broken and the progression looks more like this:

    25mans = 10mans = Heroics (normal 5mans are totally redundant)
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

  16. #16

    Re: Naxx easy?

    i have seen several threads about this issue but havent found the time to post on yet.

    My guild in classic WoW cleared everything up to the 2nd on AQ40 , no we didnt get to naxx, TBC was launching 1 week later and ppl started to go " whats the point?". In TBC we cleared everything. I couldnt help notice that some of you said Vashj and Kael were hard. Depends on your point of view : getting 25 ppl to coordinate , not slack, and know what to do, then yes it is hard.

    Now i think its safe to safe that i have enough XP to say Naxx is cake easy. Very few bosses require coordination and apart from that its all rampage! I can only think of 2 reasons for Blizz doing this : give a chance to ppl who didnt see Naxx in the past and as ppl alrdy smartly stated , its an entry point. Only Malygos and Sartharion with 2 and 3 dragons are harder cause those do require more coordination. Hell! i would even excluse Malygos from that list. I find Sartharion with those dragons up harder than Maylgos , i mean comon the tacts for Malygos are piss easy!

    So ye, final conclusion, so far the WOTLK is rly easy and ye i do hope Ulduar is FAR more challenging than the current crap. I rather spend 1month downing a boss than 1 week, the sense of achievment is far great, we actually can be proud of ourselves and i can even say that epics , in that case, rly stand by the meaning of the word, truly epic.
    But hey, i guess i have a more hardcore view of things although i dont belong in a hardcore guild.
    and you say there's ppl who wipe on Naxx, what can i say ? wiping more than 2 weeks should be smth to worry about. My guild didnt clear 40man Naxx and we cleared it easily, spending 1 or 2 weeks on Globbulus ( ye silliy aint it) , Sapphiron ( piss easy i know ^^ )Heigan ( ppl not knowing how to dance wth :P ) . i think 2 weeks is even pushing it, but you get the point i guess.

    And my opinion of how the content goes is : Craftables > a few 5man hcs > Naxx 10 ( got 2 items moved on)man > Naxx 25 > Malygos > Sartharion with 2-3 drakes up. Sartharion with all drakes dead is easy , so it goes into the piss easy group. When it coems to Sartharion with drakes up its more of Dificulty view, since you rly dont get anything from there except achiev.

  17. #17

    Re: Naxx easy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonerism
    the system was different in TBC - you could not walk into kara wearing ilvl 146 badge rewards right from the word go.... :

    in fact you could not enter kara at all unless all 10 raid members were attuned from normal instance runs. chances of all having gear form heroics was slim to none as the rep required needed normal instances to hit reverred for keys and the trash in heroics hit harder than alot in kara which put some people off. ideally you would use some kara epics to clear heroics, the ideal of normal -> heroic -> kara never really happened for most people.

    also several heroics, raids and such in TBC had to be nerfed - you want to see Ulduar introduced and get stuck as 5/6 because the last boss is freaking impossible? :
    They took away the attunement quite some time ago.. Not sure which server you were on, but I was able to make a pug and fully clear Kara in a matter of 3 hours.

    I think you are talking about when Kara first came out, and it wasnt really that hard. Most Servers had it on Pugg after a couple months.. Same as Naxx is now! I dont ever remember having people say 5 months later how they could not clear Kara and that it was too hard - infact it was a farm instance quite early in BC then SSC and TK came out.

    I realy hope they dont make tier 8 or 9 easy at all. There needs to be a challange to seperate the good guilds/raids/players from the ones who just pug and randomly win stuff.

  18. #18

    Re: Naxx easy?

    I am not so happy with how naxx is easy...meh i guess its entry level and all thats fine. I am however extremely glad they got rid of alot of "luck" mechanics to boss fights.

  19. #19

    Re: Naxx easy?

    "when i look at some players who had started just with wotlk or never raided before, they still wipe, they still try other stuff to kill a boss, they still think naxx is hard. and it WOULD be if naxx40 hadnt existed."

    No... Its not because of recycle content. Its because they made Naxx easier than heroics. If you decide to invest a little time to understand what talents you choose (as opposed to randomly clicking) and if you are very little aware of what is going on in the instance, you will see that Naxx is really too easy, to the extent that its becoming boring.

  20. #20
    RWeber
    Guest

    Re: Naxx easy?

    Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Naxx is easy enough, but its nice that way.
    Vashj, and kael were way too hard.. guilds spend 3-6 weeks learning them. re-clearing each week.
    That was no fun and caused a lot to quit.

    blizzard wont make that mistake again.
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but Vashj and Kael were some of the best fights in the whole game. They were the final bosses of a raid tier, they were supposed to be hard. They were the challenge you worked towards when farming the earlier bosses for gear, when tuning your raid setup and when learning to execute the strategy perfectly. And once you did kill them after the "3-6 weeks" you felt a real sense of achievement, something you cannot get from the current game no matter how much they flash the word "achievement" in your face.

    Out of all the time I spent in WoW, learning Vashj and Kael was by far the best. I guess the only "fun" thing to people these days is to have an instance full of loot piñatas that you can zerg down with no strategy and a random raid composition.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •