Future raid boss?(Snake in Gun'Drak)

Hey, i saw a few people talking about this a while back, and finally found it, i just hadn't cba to look really, anyway, it really made me wonder what it is! I'm pretty sure it's a future raid boss for some raid in Zul'Drak, but anyone got any ideas? theories?

Screens:
    http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Wo...109_011520.jpg

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Wo...109_011552.jpg

Re: Future raid boss?(Snake in Gun'Drak)

I hope so, I like when they do things like that. Giving people a little sneak peak at something that might be coming out in the future.

15+ Year Old Account

Yep it could possibly be a raid boss, theres a big temple right next to Zul'Drak that isnt open yet, that could be a snake temple for the trolls or something like that.

Plus theres a suprise raid instance coming with 3.2, no one knows what it is yet, theres a few possibilities though, it could be Nozdormu in CoT, Deathwing in Grim Batol (mentioned in the new Warcraft book), some people think that Yogg-Sarron isnt in Ulduar and could be a raid instance under Grizzly Hills and ofc that big bad ass snake in Zul'Drak

No more troll raids please

Quote Originally Posted by Erudus
    Yep it could possibly be a raid boss, theres a big temple right next to Zul'Drak that isnt open yet, that could be a snake temple for the trolls or something like that.

Plus theres a suprise raid instance coming with 3.2, no one knows what it is yet, theres a few possibilities though, it could be Nozdormu in CoT, Deathwing in Grim Batol (mentioned in the new Warcraft book), some people think that Yogg-Sarron isnt in Ulduar and could be a raid instance under Grizzly Hills and ofc that big bad ass snake in Zul'Drak
    I think the theory is that ulduar somehow stretches all the way to grizzly hills and covers that section of northrend. Since loken talks about yogg-saron i'm fairly sure they're related.

As for the "snake" maybe one of Yogg-Saron's tentacles? :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Backpack

As for the "snake" maybe one of Yogg-Saron's tentacles? :-\

Which is conviently just chillin at Gun'Drak?

Could be a snake, but ZG already dealt with the Snake god avatar, doesn't mean it won't be a snake, just the likelihood of it being a snake god avatar, could be slightly diminished, as animal god fights, are a common thing with troll bosses.

Yogg-Saron is said to be huge, the creature of a thousand maws, so it's possible it really does stretch that far, as Grizzly Hills is even further from Ulduar and it's where Vordrassil was corrupted after it's roots found Yogg-Saron.

I've been wondering over what exactly it could be, and despite people not wanting "another troll raid", which i can understand, we do still have "Zul'Drak" proper to look into, and Frost King Malakk, the leader of the Frost Trolls in ZD is still around, as of yet we've only taken out high priests.

Another thought I've had it due to the mouse mat that came with the collectors edition of Wrath, there are several key points that are standing out, on the Northrend map.

The Nexus, in Borean Tundra.
    The Wyrmrest Temple, in Dragonblight.
    Utgarde Keep, in Howling Fjord.
    Zul'Drak pyramid, in Zul'drak.
    Ulduar, in Storm Peaks.
    Icecrown Citadel, in Icecrown.

So far 2 of these do have raids in them, and we know Ulduar is being released, Icecrown will have the Lich King, and there is the chance the other 4 sanctums will have content. Leaving Zul'Drak, and maybe an unknown raid event in Utgarde.

While it can be interpreted as a tail, there are other possiblities around, that haven't yet been offered, and can't be rejected with the little we know about Northrend.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

15+ Year Old Account

The Drakkari snake god is dead. The Drakkari have been murdering their own Gods in order to consume their power.

With Slad'ran the High Priest's death, Sseratus is pretty much now defunct.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Zul'gurub
    Zul'farak
    Zul'Aman
    Zul'drak

Can you feel me?

those pics sent chills down my spine, actually did... I love when you all of a sudden see some badass mofo, and don't know if he's gonna attack you right away, or plunge the floor away from under your feet (thank god i read tacts before doing malygos)...same feeling i had in zul'drak when fighting that drakkari dude with his own people atop the zigurrat, and all of a sudden arthas stands right infront of me...almost jumped off the zigurrat just to get away...
    anywho, i don't think it's a tentacle, doesn't look like it at all, maybe a dreadlock of an old god... yes sseratus is "dead", but that's easy to reverse, or even make up someone more powerful...to me it looks alot like a chinese dragon, though that would make no sense whatsoever in the wow universe...
    The man they call Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Trolltrolltroll
    Telling people why you kicked them is the only way for them to know how not to do it in the next group they're in.

Seriously, imagine you're 5 years old, playing with Legos in your room, and dad comes in and slaps you around a little bit and tells you that you're grounded. What do you learn from the experience? Just that dad is an asshole.

Don't be an asshole, dad.

Ni-Hao Last boss of a future dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by Cromor

Which is conviently just chillin at Gun'Drak?
    That made me burst out in laughter. <3

looks awesome