Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: How long will it take to clear Ulduar?

Will there be more other encounters like Maly, Obsidian too?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Emsarrev
    Myea you got me there, I've only tanked Grobbulus so didn't know it put big ass skulls on your face when you got the disease. Loatheb still remains a bad example though, the debuff itself shows the timer, it's pretty obvious.

And gtfo with stroking epeens or being cool and experienced, I didn't bring DBM into this I'm merely replying to the comments. If you don't agree with me I'm fine with it, but it doesn't mean I'm automatically wrong.
    you should get over yourself

how are you contributing to the discussion with your below responses to my thought that "maybe naxx isn't so easy if you don't use DBM" ?

your 1st response : "Bad examples tbh, a better example would be something with actual timers, like eh...Faerlina with enrage (if you want to stop/prevent it that is) or the Locust Swarm from Anub'Rekhan."

your 2nd response : "Myea you got me there, I've only tanked Grobbulus so didn't know it put big ass skulls on your face when you got the disease. Loatheb still remains a bad example though, the debuff itself shows the timer, it's pretty obvious."

bad example ? (this is relative imo)
    you tanked grob ? so ? - i'm talking about the bigger picture, like, the guy who is just an average player whining about easy content with DBM running in the background.

get with the program yet ?

I hope they go WAY overboard on the difficulty and make it nearly impossible to clear by even the hardcorest of all, just to hear all the whines

I guess "how long does it take to clear" will depend on whether or not Blizz employed the same top guilds to test the raids on PTRs/Betas as they did before WOTLK was released.

AFAIK, they took the whole of one (or more) of the top guilds to test out Naxx and such, only for them to turn around after release and brand the expansion "fail of the lich king", because it all went down so fast.

Hopefully they havent given anyone full access to the whole place so that nobody goes in knowing what's what for every encounter.

So long as it lasts long enough to keep me challenged and enjoying my subscription, I won't be complaining.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by spud
    How are you contributing to the discussion with your below responses to my thought that "maybe naxx isn't so easy if you don't use DBM"?
    The whole place is easy as fuck without any addon as long as you have a brain. And that's how the program goes, thank you very much.

To above poster: As far as I know, they indeed didn't give full access (yet) to any guilds so far.
    I also agree that it was kinda lame to state "roflscoot we cleared the game in 3 days, GG BLIZZARD" when they had months to prepare for it and knew every encounter from the top of their heads.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

with or without the addon pve is still gay.

The addons don't matter as much as the online strats for the outside help. If you didn't know what to do with the adds in Faerlina you would die a lot before you figured it out.

DBM isn't needed anymore, huge yellow text flashes across your screen.

Locust swarm is casted.

You wait for Faerlina to enrage before killing an add.

None of the fights need timers, unless you are checking how fast you killed the boss.

I've done all the content other than 3 drakes on 10 man, which I assume is very similar to 3 drakes 25 man.

Blizzard UI isn't perfect but it is a lot better than it used to be.

My bet is ((nº of trash pulls)+(nº of bosses)x5) + 10 minutes after it's released.
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"

My wish is that Ulduar is going to be as hard as Zul Aman (or a little easier) without the nerfs after. I think Ulduar will be quite easy (not ZA difficulty unfortunately) - as Blizzard said the difficulty is going to be slightly harder than Naxx.

I think it will be cleared in 1-2 days by many guilds. Most guilds (80% existing) will clear it in 3 weeks. I also think that hard modes will be very hard, and that will be cleared in 1 months (aside Ensidia), and in 3 months only 30% of the guilds will still do it. At least that would make sense.

Remember after Ulduar you will likely have to wait 6-8 months for new content (2nd raid expansion).