Thread: New JC Designs?

New JC Designs?

I heard a lot about new designs coming out for JC in next patch but in all patch notes I can't find anything even mentioning new ones.

Was curious if they coming out next patch or next major content patch like 3.1? I heard the ones coming out that everyone will want because has the 2 of the major wanted stats per class or something?

Just wondering if I should be keeping my JC daily tokens to use when they come out if it's in 3.0.8 or if I should start buying other designs to make some extra gold.
    Some people are like Slinkies
    Not really good for anything
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down a flight of stairs.

Re: New JC Designs?

None coming in tomorrow's patch. Probably 3.1, which is like 2 months away.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7382676545570345084

Are you talking about ones like the missing purple color (blue quality) Spell power and spirit gem ? that im having to put green quality ones in my moonkin set for the 2 blue gem meta requirements?

according to a comment on wowhead, there will be 3 more blue-quality cuts to buy from Tiffany Cartier in Dalaran.

Design: Etched Monarch Topaz - +8 Strength and +8 Hit Rating

Design: Inscribed Monarch Topaz - +8 Strength and +8 Critical Strike Rating

Design: Sovereign Twilight Opal - +8 Strength and +12 Stamina

I'm hoping that's the case. As soon as the servers are up, I'll be running to the shop to check.

Negative Ghost Rider

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gweakon
    Negative Ghost Rider
    . . . the pattern is full.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by S
    I heard a lot about
    Then that was your problem right there - hearing things doesn't make them come true. If and when new designs come out, they will be epic patterns (along with all the other prof recipes that seem to be missing) and will arrive with Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Daimiena
    None coming in tomorrow's patch. Probably 3.1, which is like 2 months away.
    Not really dude.
    There is no truth.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Odmanex
    Not really dude.
    What does this mean? They won't? They will, but not in the form suggested above? They'll come, but at a different time?

Not helpful dude.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

Dude,Where's my car?

Not true. I think we've already established that I'm a prick. If I'm a prick with a prick I can't be a bitch, now, can I? But as they say, the hungry think about bread, so if you're seeing bitches everywere.... man... get laid... It'll help ya.

Koumaru

As a SV hunter, I'm waiting with bated breath for the Tenuous and Shifting Twilight Opal cuts (agi/mp5, agi/sta) for meeting blue meta gem requirements.

15+ Year Old Account

Can confirm that the spelldamage/spirit gem who was not in the game before patch is a randomdrop in Nax, jsut dropped for my nax10 grp.

my guess is that they all are randomdrops in nax25/10.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Comment on Wowhead reports a drop of Patter: Sovereign Twilight Opal from the Brittle Revenants in Storm Peaks.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=30160#comments

Can't confirm this, however. None have shown up on my realm (Thunderlord) as of yet. If one of the patterns dropped in Naxx as well, may be that they're world drops.

the new patterns are boe world drops.

so far I've only seen purified drop, but there's new patterns such as str/def and some other crap ones that have dropped as well.

I had the sovereign twilight opal plan drop for my 10-man Sartharion raid last night. It's nice to see them added to the game, but now I'm dreading seeing the prices on the AH and debating if they're worth it to buy. At least most of the JC patterns are vendor bought so people can't price gouge the JC community like they did in BC.

No spellpower&spirit gem yet

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    No spellpower&spirit gem yet

Sure there is. Purified Twilight Opal exists (at least it does on my server, seeing as how they're up on the AH right now).

Quote Originally Posted by superficial
    the new patterns are boe world drops.

so far I've only seen purified drop, but there's new patterns such as str/def and some other crap ones that have dropped as well.
    Confirmed at least 4 new cuts which all are indeed BoE Wolrd Drops:

Design: Destructive Skyflare Diamond - +25 Critical Strike Rating and 1% Spell Reflect
    Design: Inscribed Monarch Topaz - +8 Strength and +8 Critical Strike Rating
    Design: Sovereign Twilight Opal - +8 Strength and +12 Stamina
    Design: Stalwart Monarch Topaz - +8 Dodge Rating and +8 Defense Rating

I saw Design: Sovereign Twilight Opal on my AH for 2500g buyout. Thanks alot Blizz, either go the old way or keep it the same.