Page 1 of 3
LastLast

3.0.8 Mind Flay Discussion

Hai

Iknow your servers won't be up for another 2 hours, and that's if we're lucky the patch don't bug.

But I'd if we have any US parts of this section to post their experiences with Mind Flay as soon as it's available

Can't wait to hear if they actually fixed it.

Changed the topic.

Re: For US Priests - Mind Flay

ure reeeeeeealy impatient :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trentil
    Judging solely off of patch notes, it appears they were aware of the problem and are fixing it, which is a BIG deal for us. I'm expecting personally to gain nearly 50-100dps from this fix alone.
    one can only hope. I have to wait 1 hour after server "up" time so Update this as soon as u find out. I am impatient too!!!! Maybe i can rely on Quartz again !
    DOODAD_NAX_DOOR_SPIDER02

Seems fixed to me, just doing some training dummy tests and my DPS was well over 3K with a flask still on and buff food... i was strugglign to reach 3K before... so I think this MF fix is going to increase dps substantially.

Thank you <3

that will give me sweet dreams

Cannot wait till tomorow °°_°°

gn8

After some testing, the mind flay 'wiff' is no longer a problem but clipping mind flay is still an issue. Also, there is a bug where mind flay is applying 2 stacks of shadow weaving.

Confirmed; Mind Flay now applies two stack of Shadow Weaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Sausagefan
    Confirmed; Mind Flay now applies two stack of Shadow Weaving.
    agreed, funny how they fixed death only to get the same problem with flay...

Isn't that good? ;P
    Awesome since 1986 - Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Ramuh
    Isn't that good? ;P
    yes and no. its a benefit now but just means they have to go and tinker around with spriests again. that can't be good...

I wouldn't say it's a problem. It's most likely intended.

It's so we can stop using SW in the entry rotation, pure <3

A bit off topic, but is anyone else noticing that MF's sound effect is bugged? You get the channeling sound for like another second after the cast is over.

And also, my DPS randomly went from like 2.7k on test dummies unbuffed to around 3.2-3.2k, anyone else notice this?

mindflay for some reason deals way more dmg then pre patch, think this is a bug =/

Yea, MF's gone from being around 34% of my damage to just under 50%, it's bugged. Hitting for around normal amount but it's critting really big.

How about we just delete this thread, act like nothing happened and go back to Mind Flay giggling?

Pay no attention Blizzard ~whistles innocently~

Sssh, don't say it out loud!

Kel's not at home right now, so can't test, but any chance somebody could check to see if they removed Penance's facing requirements yet?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Working as intended.

PLEASE SAY IT!!!1111one

Please?

BTW: did they fix the pain refreshing thing with weaving?

And also, my DPS randomly went from like 2.7k on test dummies unbuffed to around 3.2-3.2k, anyone else notice this?
    My guild cleared Naxx 25 tonight and i noticed that my dps went up by a ton and i wasnt sure if it was cuz i got two major upgrades or some type of bug&#160; but i guess this explains it&#160; :-\ . I almost hit the 8.2k mark on thaddius and 5.6k on patchwerk. i still have the smile on my face&#160; ;D .

http://wowwebstats.com/gupk654m2ntnu?s=351042-383119

I was 5K on patchwerk, no unholy DK though and our only mage was pretty slack with Imp Scorch, will need to study the WWS b4 I can ascertain if I can squeeze much more than though.

In any case the MF bug seems fixed and it's now granting 2 stacks of SW