So they are nerfing Circle of Healing - Should I reroll shadow?

Hello! I've been playing Holy Priest since TBC was released and now that they are destroying holy in PvE I was thinking that I should reroll shadow priest.

What do you guys think?
    "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood

Re: So they are nerfing Circle of Healing - Should I reroll shadow?

that you lack perspective and are a bad holy priest...might as well be a bad shadow priest too

Quote Originally Posted by mmff4
    they are destroying holy in PvE
    No stupid

just because you cant top the healing charts anymore doesnt mean that they are destroying PVE holy priests. If anything having an insta cast chain heal was pretty OP im glad you guys got the nerf bat you all deserved.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

If you relied on Circle of Healing so much that you are no longer capable of healing, you probably weren't doing that great a job to begin with.

And you're right, they should never make new talents or change the game, for fear of changing the way existing spells interact. They made it a smart heal because they're trying to get away from the need to organize raids by who is in a particular party. They haven't gotten there yet, but they're working on it. Keeping it as a party heal defeats that entirely. It was either make it smart, or make it heal 5 random people who happen to be somewhat near the person you target.

Quote Originally Posted by mmff4
    Hello! I've been playing Holy Priest since TBC was released and now that they are destroying holy in PvE I was thinking that I should reroll shadow priest.

What do you guys think?
    No please delete your account

Quote Originally Posted by KepiMugthol
    just because you cant top the healing charts anymore doesnt mean that they are destroying PVE holy priests. If anything having an insta cast chain heal was pretty OP im glad you guys got the nerf bat you all deserved.
    Not mention that healing meters mean squat. healing can't be qauntified like dps can.

either fail @ troll or fail @ life.
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

As a Holy Priest allow me to say this: Have fun as shadow. CoH needed the nerf. It was OP and a crutch.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

If this isn't a troll post you should probably just uninstall the game and play something more suiting to your ability level.

Troll post but I have to have my say! :P

I am so glad Druids and Priests can't spam their little button and feel all superb when they top the healing meters. Now we'll see who the real healers are

Deleted

Was in a pug for normal nax the other day, a priest was topping the healing meter with 75% CoH and 20% PoM, obviously the tanks and dps were praising her for her 1337 healing, and I was sitting there with a grin on my face.

You fail, you fail so much. L2P your class, troll.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Yes, you in particular should reroll. Thanks.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

haha :>

TRY DISC, its fun rllly!

I sense fail - so reroll asap.