Deleted

What should I do?

Hi. I'm a Disc priest in a guild clearing naxx 25. As a Disc, I know what my strenghts are, and my weaknesses, but my guild leader and officers don't.

Usually, holy priests and paladins top the healing chart in my raid. And I stay at the bottom (particularly in high raid damage fights as Saphiron). So my guild leaders told me to switch to holy. I told them to wait for 3.0.8 and see how nerfed CoH worked for holy priests.

Now I don't know what to do. Should I wait for 3.0.8 and then consider respecin to holy? Or should I look for a guild looking por a Disc Priest (i really enjoy being disc)?

I know I am a good healer in Disc. I can do all heroics without having a single issue, and regardless of the group composition. So I am a lil bit confused and frustrated right now, knowing that my guild leaders only look at the healing meters.

Do you guys think that nerfed CoH will help Disc to stand out?

Deleted

Re: What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Trentil
    Join a different guild, no offense to your guild leader but they are fucking morons if they judge healer performance from meters... ever.
    I think I'll do that. I don't play a spec I don't enjoy. /2 Disc Priest looking for guild

Patch day today, so watch for the changes to come in, followed swiftly by the howls of pain from Holy priests now lacking their favourite toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentil
    Join a different guild, no offense to your guild leader but they are fucking morons if they judge healer performance from meters... ever.
    ^ this... healing meters are the worst invention ever and if people use them to judge healing they are retarded....

Perhaps you could try to let them know that healing meters doesnt measure the amount of damage reduced from grace, PW:S or Divine Aegis... if your target doesnt die you did your job as well as you could have.

Penance is OP, Pain Supression has always been OP, and the newly fixed Divine Aegis is crazy talk.

Your guild probably stares at Recount while standing in fires. Keep your spec and leave the morons behind.

Your guild, well leaders and officers atleast are morons... healing meters, pfff.
    Feel free to show them this thread btw :P