Priest MOD Surge of light

Hey all,

I currently use pretty minimal mods, cause im stuck with a 17 inch for a while. But noticed myself looking out for surge of light procs on my player frame.

Does anyone know a good mod that will advise me when this procs, so I can use it strait away. Wouldnt mind if it advised me of holy concentration too.

Any help appreciated.

Re: Priest MOD Surge of light

ClassTimer

Example, tracking trinket Proc. Can also track Surge of Light easily.

[img width=590]http://www.twilight-wizard.net/Public/Media/trinketproc.jpg[/img]

Thanks, is that one just a count down timer?

I found some others on other forums.

Power Auras - I think this one will be good for any proc's CD's etc

Thank God - This one seems like a priest only one.

I use tellmewhen, it also keeps track of when i proc clearcasting and when GS comes off CD... for shadow I use it to track my shadowweaving buffs, as well as checking when improved scorch/winter's chill has hit max stacks... nice mod imo.

15+ Year Old Account

You can also configure SCT to show all kinds of procs if you don't like having an extra addon for it.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

EventAlert is the mod that I use. It displays a VERY OBVIOUS icon in the middle of my screen whenever SoL and Holy conc. procs.

I use Power Auras configured for all procs / temporary buffs for both holy and shadow. I would suggest using it for sure.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I second the use of EventAlert. Very simple mod and works perfectly.

It has no customization in what spells you want an alert for so if you want to add/remove some you'll need to do so through the .lua file.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball
    I use Power Auras configured for all procs / temporary buffs for both holy and shadow. I would suggest using it for sure.
    This

I use MSBT and create my own configurations, events, triggers, and messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball
    I have to agree with this, it is a lovely little mod. Even the fact that you can set it up to show you when Inner Fire has fallen off and needs to be reapplied makes it worth it, everything else is gravy :P
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

SCT works great for watching all kinds of procs