Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Glyph of Raise Dead Not Working

Not only does it still say I need Corpse Dust, even when I have Corpse Dust, IT STILL says I need Corpse Dust.

Discuss.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7382676545570345084

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Glyph of Raise Dead Not Working

Mines working fine..dunno what to tell you. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Daimiena
    Not only does it still say I need Corpse Dust, even when I have Corpse Dust, IT STILL says I need Corpse Dust.

I WILL TICKET GM IN GAME
    fixed it for you.

Can you use it? >_>

I know that's a weird question, but the same thing happens with other skills. It will always have the item redded out, simply because the glyph removes the requirement from it, so the spell no longer checks for the regeant, but mousing over it will still still say it requires it.

You should be able to use it no problem though...

Same problem here..

i can use my ghoul when i get rezzed in a BG.. but icant use it outside the BGs

The only time I've been able to use my ghoul is when I have a humanoid corpse targeted. I have Corpse Dust, and I have the Glyph as well, but no go. GM ticket open =P

same here....

In other news, my Ghoul has 25K health unbuffed and almost never dies anymore due to the new Night of the Dead.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7382676545570345084

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daimiena
    In other news, my Ghoul has 25K health unbuffed and almost never dies anymore due to the new Night of the Dead.
    Wow, sweet.

On another note: Does everone have the problem with the glyph? And does anyone NOT have the problem with only being able to raise a ghoul if a humanoid corpse is nearby WITHOUT the glyph?

I am at work right now and today is patchday here, so I cannot check. But if you only can raise a ghoul with a corpse with the glyph, and the bug doesn't happen without it, I'd rather go without the glyph and use corpsedust until the bug is fixed.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

I have the "no corpse dust" issue as well... I think it has to do with using a player corpse to rez your ghoul, but that is a shot in the dark, since its stuck in a fail state I can't test the triggers.

Its a shame that logging, buying corpse dust, changing the glyph out and back, doesn't break the loop its stuck in.

It's not the glyph. The skill is broken.

Deleted

Indeed it isn't working. I was raiding for a few hours and it worked perfectly. Then i went to BGs and it worked as it should there as well, then suddenly after a while it stopped working. Now i can't rasie my ghoul no matter if i have dust or not and I do have Glyph of Raise Dead as well as NoTD. They really need to fix it fast since this is a major DPS and utiliy handicap for a unholy DK.

works fine for me
    all hail king frost strike

15+ Year Old Account

same here
    I cant Raise Dead. I have/had 32 corps dust in my bag and the Glyph of Raise Dead, I get "Requires Corpse Dust" when I use Raise Dead. I have deleted the corps dust bought new dust, same message, I have removed the Glyph of Raise Dead, and had 10 corps dust in my bag tried again same message. added a new Glyph of Raise Dead, same message
    i deleted the WTF folder, no change.
    yes i'm using Raise Dead not Raise Ally.

Deleted

Same problem here. Ghoul couldn`t rise with or without glyph and with or without corpse dust.

I ticketed gm and he said: "disable all your addons, and clear a WTF file, restart game etc" - well imo it won`t help.
    This is bug and it should be fixed...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mashhad
    I ticketed gm
    That's a wise thing to do

and he said
    For the love of god, can you and your fellow people stop referring to everyone as "he/him/his"?

"disable all your addons, and clear a WTF file, restart game etc"
    That's pretty obvious, since only that can rule out if it's Blizzard-related or not.

well imo it won`t help.
    So you have not tried it? Go do that, first. Now.
    What point is there in wasting a GM's time if you don't do anything with the tips and solution he/she provided?

Maybe, yes. But at least rule out anything else before simply stating it is.

Deleted

Same problem here. Ghoul couldn`t rise with or without glyph and with or without corpse dust.

I ticketed gm and he said: "disable all your addons, and clear a WTF file, restart game etc" - well imo it won`t help.
    Don't waste yout time doing that, many people on the US forums have tried that already and it doesn't work. There is a long thread on the US bug report forum about this issue and with blue posts in it as well so they are aware that its a bug. Hopefully it will get fixed today.

I was able to resummon my ghoul this morning... perhaps it has been hotfixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    For the love of god, can you and your fellow people stop referring to everyone as "he/him/his"?
    We have no gender neutral singular pronouns, could "you and your fellow people" stop getting pissy when someone doesnt use she to refer to an anonymous speaker? LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio

Actually, that's correct grammar. It's not sexist.. it's just how it's said.

Quote Originally Posted by gyfted
    Actually, that's correct grammar. It's not sexist.. it's just how it's said.
    A singular "they" is creeping into the lexicon to address this.