Judgement of the Wise Change

Are there any other holy pallies out there that were disappointed with the change to JotW? Personally, I have never minded questing as holy. With JotW so I never oomed and 4k HS crits every other cast, it was tolerable. Even with the change, I still do not oom, but it is more of a headache to watch my mana now and I find soloing group quests a little harder now.

I get the reason for the change. Everyone in a raid or group getting a % of their max mana back is pretty sik, but it was not OP for paladins. Perhaps making it affect groups and raids differently would be nice and keep it the same for us.

Re: Judgement of the Wise Change

JotW is fine.

It's tuned for ret pallies and it works for them. Holy pallies aren't supposed to specc into JotW which was the actual reason behind putting it so deep into the ret tree.

4k Holy shocks is a little low though isn't it?

Anyways, you're not really meant to have it as holy in PvE, rather have 40 yards judgement range + spell haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker
    4k Holy shocks is a little low though isn't it?

Anyways, you're not really meant to have it as holy in PvE, rather have 40 yards judgement range + spell haste.
    HS as attack, I'd say 4k isn't very low, considering I crit with it at around 3.7k with 2000 sp.
    HS as healing is another thing though, where my crits are almost reaching 8k.

Quote Originally Posted by blupp74
    HS as attack, I'd say 4k isn't very low, considering I crit with it at around 3.7k with 2000 sp.
    True, 4K HS attack isn't bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by blupp74
    Oh.. I was thinking from a PvE perspective, why someone would spend holy shock on a boss, but then I realized he's talking about questing.

What's different about JotW? I cannot see a tooltip change and all I could find in the patch notes was a change to Judgment of Wisdom, what am I missing?

15+ Year Old Account

its all in the patchnotes...

Whoops! My bad! I meant Judgement of Wisdom, not JotW. I feel like a damn fool now. LOL. That's what I get for doing this late at night.

Cmon holy shock is 4k+normal, not crit D