Onyxia loot reduced

Well I soloed Onyxia last night and was disappointed to find they had reduced her loot table to drop about 130g less the before. Previously She dropped about 160g + all the normal loot to vendor for a total of about 195-225g per kill. Not bad for an average of a 23min of work for my prot pally.

She dropped 51g
    3 Epics
    1 Tier token
    Onyxia's 18slot bag
    2 BOE lv45-50 Blue items
    And 2 worthless green's

A total of less then 75g value I would say. Unless I can get a good price for the BOE drops.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Onyxia loot reduced

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    did you not read that they nerfed how much gold the older content bosses drop?
    patch notes never have anything good anyways

Re: Onyxia loot reduced

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    did you not read that they nerfed how much gold the older content bosses drop?
    Yep I sure do.. but it would seem that you don't. here lets look at the patch notes together.

General

* Players may now create death knights on any realm once they reach level 55.
    * Bonus Armor: The mechanics for items with bonus armor on them has changed (any cloth, leather, mail, or plate items with extra armor, or any other items with any armor). Bonus armor beyond the base armor of an item will no longer be multiplied by any talents or by the bonuses of Bear Form, Dire Bear Form, or Frost Presence.
    * Racial restrictions on mounts have now been lifted. Night Elves on mechanostriders? Tauren on raptors? You’re not seeing things.
    * Racial Resistances: These can now be mitigated against by gaining additional chance to hit.
    * Tapping: All player spells which cause a creature to become aggressive to you will now also immediately cause the creature to be tapped.
    * All Silence spells now have diminishing returns. This includes: Arcane Torrent, Garrote silence effect, Improved Counterspell effect, Improved Kick effect, Silence, Gag Order, Silencing Shot, Spell Lock, and Strangulate.
    * Dispel Resist talents have changed to protect only beneficial spells and damage over time effects.
    * Shield Wall, Barkskin, Guardian Spirit, and Divine Protection are now off the Global Cooldown.
    * A new mailbox is now available at the Crows Tavern in the Dalaran Sewers.
    * We have added over 60 new graveyards to Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms.
    * The run speed in spirit form has been increased by 50%. Night Elves in Wisp form will now move at a bonus 75% speed.
    * Reputation rewarded for killing mobs will no longer automatically deprecate. This means trivial mobs will continue to give out their full amounts of reputation on kill for the majority of cases in the game (level 70 creatures in Stratholme, for example, will continue to award the full amount of rep to level 80 players seeking to boost their Argent Dawn faction).
    * World of Warcraft now supports 3-D imaging. Visit http://www.nvidia.com/object/GeForce...sion_Main.html for more information.

Yep you are right its not in those notes.... hmm lets look at some more

A few more undocumented changes ...
    A few more undocumented changes from our users, if you spot any please report them in comments.

Raids & Dungeons

* It seems that the gold dropped by bosses in Zul'gurub and Ahn'qiraj (20 Players) has been reduced by 50%.
    * Grobbulus clouds are smaller and do less damage.

But they said UNDOCUMENTED as in not in the patch notes..... but you told me to read them..... I'm confused.... ohh wait you are a forum troll who posts without referencing with a link to show your documented changes. In none of the patch notes I have seen was there ever a notice of loot changing for all old world raids.