Raise dead/Death pact macro

Hi, I am just wondering if someone knows how to make a macro that will cast Raise dead then death pact. I have tried but I am not sure how to make a spell wait a few seconds before casting. The one I have done now tries to cast Death pact too quick and the pet isnt quite out yet to get the heal off.

Thanks a lot

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Raise dead/Death pact macro

Unfortunately it would have to be a cast sequence macro, but with the time you are waiting for the ghoul to raise and become active you can just have your Death Pact ready to go. Best thing to do is raise the ghoul in prep of taking a big hit or just when you think you might need a big heal soon that the healers might need help with. Near the end of loatheb is a good example. Maexxna at enrange. Raise him right before the web wrap and pact him as soon as you are out of the web and if you are alive if you are the tank.

The macro I use just does one or the other based on whether I have a pet.

/cast [target=pet, exists, nodead] Death Pact; Raise Dead

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Cerae
    The macro I use just does one or the other based on whether I have a pet.

/cast [target=pet, exists, nodead] Death Pact; Raise Dead
    Nice one!
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

doesn't work if raise dead is on CD and the pet is summoned. cant Deathpact him....

Quote Originally Posted by badrsadiq
    doesn't work if raise dead is on CD and the pet is summoned. cant Deathpact him....
    What doesn't? The macro that was just posted? There shouldn't be anything in it that creates a conflict like that. I use basically the same one myself, and haven't experienced it not working.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshifter
    What doesn't? The macro that was just posted? There shouldn't be anything in it that creates a conflict like that. I use basically the same one myself, and haven't experienced it not working.
    I thought the same thing, the macro looks fine. If the first condition isn't met the second spell is cast.
    If the first condition is met the second spell never has any influence.

I'm at work right now but I will test the macro myself at home.

I have macros in the same vain for my priest and they also work fine:

/cast [help,nodead,exists] Flashheal; Mind Blast

Works every time. I never had a problem there not being able to cast flashheals when mind blast was on cooldown.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by badrsadiq
    /agree

But I have to run now to get to work in time, so I don't have time to tinker
    I'll check later.
    *dumdidum*