Retribution instance and raid healing.

The awesome and thing about my Ret paladin and Ret in general, in good healing gear with a high crit I can heal a raid just as good as the next guy. I think its kinda funny they added that functionality (some boss fights are a little more tricky, you also have to be really fucking good at playing a paladin), and many Ret paladin don't even know. The only thing is its a catch 22, Ret healing is 100% more active, you have to be judging constantly, but its not always a bad thing because if your judging light then the DPS is also getting healed a decent amount when your not poping insta cast flash of lights, and if you are judging you wont run out of mana ever with the Judgements of the wise talent, and the fact that you get a heal over time when you crit makes it even more beautiful. Especially when you crit with holy light for like 15k and the hot is like 2k+ a tick.

Re: Retribution instance and raid healing.

The only thing is if it was like the glyph before they changed it where it gave you 140% of the effect as a hot, it actually replaces the talent hot which i was not impressed about, so when u crit it wouldn't give you 2 hots, but it doesn't really matter now I guess.

Re: Retribution instance and raid healing.

Ya haha, but I just love Ret healing, its more of a challenge, healing is a no brainer specially when you have a Druid Paladin and Shaman and have been playing since release.