Thread: New Dk

New Dk

hey guys, Im a New Dk Blood Spec, what glyphs and i was thinking about stacking Haste ??? Thanks in advance for info

Re: New Dk

Haste sucks for DKs. Sucks. May be slightly better than Armor Penetration, but it's next-to-worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkduck
    Oh god, i sure hope I don't reincarnate into a bad DPS because of my bad karma. It would suck to have to cry every patch because I'm afraid to lose my raid spot.

Deleted

Gogo mate, pick up as much haste as possible.
    Oh, and you will need lots of Spirit, too!

Sigh dont be silly plz im just asking for str8 up info

+hit +strength and +crit are all fairly standard choices
    all hail king frost strike

As a blood deathknight you should be stacking the normal Melee stats. First go after capping hit and expertise, but a ilvl item of 100 with hit will never be better than a ilvl item of 200 with str, even if you're not capped (jes, those were extreme examples.)

Is essence you should acquire a fat 2hander with slow speed and high dps. As for stats you should as mentioned try to gather some hit and expertise, then STR and Crit. Armorpen is not all bad for a Blood DK, but since you still do some magical dmg as blood it's not advisable to prioritize it over the other stats. Haste is utter shit for a blood deathknight.

Recoil - 80 Blood elf Death knight
    Draxxar - 80 Gnome Mage
    Recoil - 80 Orc Hunter
    Lasersill - 80 Troll rogue
    Seisha - 75 Blood elf Paladin
    Lasertorsk - 70 Tauren Druid
    Durug - 70 Orc Warrior
    Tisseflekk - 63 Orc rogue