WTB Rotation, Glyph of 50/0/21 or 21/0/19 please ~

Hey guys, I'm going to try the blood/uh spec ( I heared its better for raid dps now ). It would be nice to know whats the best rotation / glyph for this spec.
    thank you very much

Re: WTB Rotation, Glyph of 50/0/21 or 21/0/19 please ~

OK - now I am going to be harsh, due to generally getting tired of this.

#1 quick search of this forum will probably give you the answers you need. Hell first page topics more than likely will.

#2 Get off your arse and do the research. Elitist Jerks forums on class mechanics should be your first port of call.

You might as well edit your first post and insert "I am a lazy player, who cannot be bothered to actually work to be decent at his class and heard a rumour for a new FotM!!!!! - please spoon feed me all this information. Heaven forbid I actually have to try it and see for myself. Tnx suckers"

Edit: There is a difference between asking for opinions on things you are trying and clarifying your understanding on an aspect and actually doing nothing at all. Genuine calls for help after trying something and finding it not quite working - then asking for help on rotations and possible improvements will always be met with aid and assistance.

Re: WTB Rotation, Glyph of 50/0/21 or 21/0/19 please ~

no, get lost

also, what the guy above me said