My Power Aura Classic Destro Setup

Since Deep destruction doesnt have any spellrotation but more of a prioritysystem I found it to be a pain to watch my actionbars the whole time. I set up Power Aura like this: EDIT: Everything is invisible until you are in combat. When in combat only spells you can cast is shown.

Every time you are in combat these icons will lit up:

* Chaos Bolt - if its not on CD
    * Immolate - if its not applied to target (by you)
    * Conflagrate - if you can cast it on target (ie not on CD & immolate is on target)
    * Life Tap - symbolized by spirits of the damned icon, if that buff is not on you. If you dont have the 4 set bonus then you can turn this off in /powa by shift-clicking on that buff under "Global 1". Also, if your health is below 50% a white skull appears on top of the icon.
    * Corruption - if its not applied to the target (by you)
    * Curse of Agony - same as Corruption.

Download link:

Power Auras Classic - Addons - Curse

Copy and paste this into "import" in Power Aura (/powa).

Code:
    gcd:bofalse;soundfile:st;owntex:botrue;b:nu0.63921568627451;anim1:nu1;duration:nu0;g:nu0.64313725490196;thresholdinvert:bofalse;ignoremaj:botrue;opt2:nu0;speed:nu1;stance:nu10;icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Warlock_ChaosBolt;size:nu0.15999999642372;torsion:nu1;multiids:st;stacksOperator:st=;realaura:nu1;mine:bofalse;optunitn:bofalse;x:nu-48;inverse:bofalse;begin:nu3;off:bofalse;isdebuff:bofalse;timer:bofalse;customname:st;target:bofalse;combat:nu1;wowtex:bofalse;groupany:bofalse;customsound:st;timerduration:nu0;exact:bofalse;threshold:nu50;unitn:stOnly for raid/group.;bufftype:nu7;party:bofalse;aurastextfont:nu1;stacks:nu0;isenchant:bofalse;focus:bofalse;customtex:bofalse;raid:bofalse;isdebufftype:bofalse;texture:nu10;buffname:stChaos Bolt;anim2:nu0;opt1:nu2;r:nu0.6156862745098;randomcolor:bofalse;y:nu40;alpha:nu0.75;aurastext:st;textaura:bofalse;texmode:nu1;symetrie:nu0;ismounted:bofalse;targetfriend:bofalse;sound:nu0;isinraid:bofalse;finish:nu3

15+ Year Old Account

Re: My Power Aura Classic Destro Setup

Ugh, I just have a inherrited tendency of never clicking, copying anything that I see from randoms on the Internet ;D

Very usefull ones tho, dottimers for destro is crappy
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Very useful, thank you for this!

Im specced as 0 20 51 warlock, can u just make a small guide how setup this. I thinks its look really nice.

Sounds interesting, tried it quickly by just cutting and pasting into POWA import. Only thing I got was an Opaque Chaos Bolt Icon which did nothing. Any idea what I was doing wrong?

Where do I get the aura string from so I can past into import?

I love this addon. Actually I wish I had more thing's that procced so I could add more power aura effects, it was fun just setting it up. lol.

Once I buy some more gametime I will take a screenshot to show how I set mine up. One thing I love about this addon is that however you set it up it tends to blends in nicely with the game and the rest of the UI, looks smooth. What I mean by this is, it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb like some other addon's do, not to mention it is an extremely helpfull addon. I definately recommend this addon, usefull to any and all classes, not to mention extremely customizable and user friendly, it was very easy for me to set it up the way I wanted. Also makes your UI very unique and easy on the eyes as you can adjust pretty much every aspect of it to your liking.

Alright thats enough about that, I'm starting to sound like a sales pitch. I'm just very happy that I found out about this addon. If you haven't already it's definitely worth a look into.
    Poë: 80 Gnome Warlock on Draenor
    53/0/18
    2550 spell dmg
    Hit Capped
    17% Haste
    18k health
    4/5 T7.5 now with Hood of Rationality woot!
    80 spriest and 4 other lvl 70 toons I dread the thought of having to level again.

I've used in in some 25mans now and I will modify it somewhat. I have to move the CB, Conf, Immo icons somewhere else because its just hard to see when they light up in an intense fight. I chose to have corr & coa a little bit to the side because they are not prio 1 to me when they fall off the mob.

How to set it up? Just install the addon. Type /powa and paste the code after choosing "import". I suppose thats the way it should work anyhow.

My aim with this is really to be able to keep an eye on the boss/playfield instead of my actionbars during fights. Ofc I have keybinded all spells I use in this setup.

I also have Quartz installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Worzelmitchie
    Sounds interesting, tried it quickly by just cutting and pasting into POWA import. Only thing I got was an Opaque Chaos Bolt Icon which did nothing. Any idea what I was doing wrong?
    Try using the targetdummies. As I said, nothing in this setup should be visible out of combat except low HP warning for lifetap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Ugh, I just have a inherrited tendency of never clicking, copying anything that I see from randoms on the Internet ;D
    so i guess you're not using any addons?

where do I find the codes to paste into import, i would like to have chaos bolt, immolate, incinerate, corr and CoA.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidano
    where do I find the codes to paste into import, i would like to have chaos bolt, immolate, incinerate, corr and CoA. 
    Its in the "code" window in the first post. My setup has the spells you wanted plus warning for low hp & t7 4set bonus icon.

Just turn on and off the icons you want in the /powa interface. I think the command is shift+click to turn on/off.

If you want to change size or placement of ex the Chaos Bolt icon just mark it and press "edit" in /powa.

Im still not fully satisfied with my setup... :P

edit: I really should make some nice effect appear when my char have the backdraft buff...

Aha, I cant see the code. Can someone pls post the coda again. Will this code include all spells like chaos bolt, incinerate, immolate, corr, coa

This is awsome, thank you.

Having recently switched to destruction to give it a try I was having the exact same issue of ending up staring at my actions bars.

It does look like the code provided is for chaos bolt only which is enough to go off of to create others. It seems you have to import/export each button individually. Also it does show a translucent ChaosBolt icon after import because Test mode is on by default after import. Just click the Test button in the bottom left and it will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by nippsie
    This is awsome, thank you.

Having recently switched to destruction to give it a try I was having the exact same issue of ending up staring at my actions bars.

It does look like the code provided is for chaos bolt only which is enough to go off of to create others. It seems you have to import/export each button individually. Also it does show a translucent ChaosBolt icon after import because Test mode is on by default after import. Just click the Test button in the bottom left and it will go away.

Aha, I will post the code for the other spells tomorrow!

Since the OP did not update the thread I thought I would throw out what I am using for affliction currently.

Haunt:
    Code:
    gcd:bofalse;soundfile:st;owntex:botrue;b:nu0.63921568627451;anim1:nu1;duration:nu0;g:nu0.64313725490196;thresholdinvert:bofalse;ignoremaj:botrue;opt2:nu0;speed:nu1;finish:nu3;icon:stInterface\Icons\Ability_Warlock_Haunt;size:nu0.15999999642372;torsion:nu1;multiids:st;stacksOperator:st=;realaura:nu1;sound:nu0;optunitn:bofalse;off:bofalse;symetrie:nu0;begin:nu3;x:nu-75;texmode:nu1;timer:bofalse;customname:st;target:bofalse;timerduration:nu0;wowtex:bofalse;groupany:bofalse;customsound:st;combat:nu1;y:nu182;randomcolor:bofalse;unitn:stOnly for raid/group.;bufftype:nu7;r:nu0.6156862745098;aurastextfont:nu1;stacks:nu0;opt1:nu14;focus:bofalse;customtex:bofalse;raid:bofalse;isdebufftype:bofalse;texture:nu10;anim2:nu0;buffname:stHaunt;isenchant:bofalse;party:bofalse;threshold:nu50;exact:bofalse;alpha:nu1;aurastext:st;textaura:bofalse;isdebuff:bofalse;inverse:bofalse;ismounted:bofalse;targetfriend:bofalse;mine:bofalse;isinraid:bofalse;stance:nu10
    UA:
    Code:
    gcd:bofalse;soundfile:st;owntex:botrue;b:nu0.63921568627451;anim1:nu1;duration:nu0;g:nu0.64313725490196;thresholdinvert:bofalse;ignoremaj:botrue;opt2:nu0;speed:nu1;stance:nu10;icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Shadow_UnstableAffliction_3;size:nu0.15999999642372;torsion:nu1;multiids:st;stacksOperator:st=;realaura:nu1;mine:botrue;optunitn:bofalse;x:nu-25;inverse:botrue;begin:nu3;off:bofalse;isdebuff:bofalse;textaura:bofalse;timer:bofalse;target:botrue;combat:nu1;wowtex:bofalse;groupany:bofalse;customsound:st;timerduration:nu0;exact:bofalse;threshold:nu50;unitn:stOnly for raid/group.;bufftype:nu2;stacks:nu0;aurastextfont:nu1;party:bofalse;customtex:bofalse;focus:bofalse;isenchant:bofalse;raid:bofalse;isdebufftype:bofalse;texture:nu10;buffname:stunstable affliction;anim2:nu0;opt1:nu1;r:nu0.6156862745098;randomcolor:bofalse;y:nu182;alpha:nu1;aurastext:st;customname:st;texmode:nu1;symetrie:nu0;ismounted:bofalse;targetfriend:bofalse;sound:nu0;isinraid:bofalse;finish:nu3
    Immo:
    Code:
    gcd:bofalse;soundfile:st;owntex:botrue;b:nu1;anim1:nu1;duration:nu0;g:nu1;thresholdinvert:bofalse;ignoremaj:botrue;opt2:nu0;speed:nu1;stance:nu10;icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Fire_Immolation;size:nu0.15999999642372;torsion:nu1;multiids:st;stacksOperator:st=;realaura:nu1;mine:botrue;optunitn:bofalse;x:nu25;inverse:botrue;begin:nu0;off:bofalse;isdebuff:bofalse;customname:st;textaura:bofalse;target:botrue;combat:nu1;wowtex:bofalse;groupany:bofalse;customsound:st;timerduration:nu0;exact:bofalse;threshold:nu50;unitn:stOnly for raid/group.;bufftype:nu2;stacks:nu0;aurastextfont:nu1;party:bofalse;customtex:bofalse;focus:bofalse;isenchant:bofalse;raid:bofalse;isdebufftype:bofalse;texture:nu1;buffname:stimmolate;anim2:nu0;opt1:nu0;r:nu1;randomcolor:bofalse;y:nu182;alpha:nu0.75;aurastext:st;timer:bofalse;texmode:nu1;symetrie:nu0;ismounted:bofalse;targetfriend:bofalse;sound:nu0;isinraid:bofalse;finish:nu0
    Corruption:
    Code:
    gcd:bofalse;soundfile:st;owntex:botrue;b:nu0.63921568627451;anim1:nu1;duration:nu0;g:nu0.64313725490196;thresholdinvert:bofalse;ignoremaj:botrue;opt2:nu0;speed:nu1;stance:nu10;icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Shadow_AbominationExplosion;size:nu0.15999999642372;torsion:nu1;multiids:st;stacksOperator:st=;realaura:nu1;mine:botrue;optunitn:bofalse;x:nu75;inverse:botrue;begin:nu3;off:bofalse;isdebuff:bofalse;textaura:bofalse;timer:bofalse;target:botrue;combat:nu1;wowtex:bofalse;groupany:bofalse;customsound:st;timerduration:nu0;exact:botrue;threshold:nu50;unitn:stOnly for raid/group.;bufftype:nu2;party:bofalse;aurastextfont:nu1;stacks:nu0;isenchant:bofalse;focus:bofalse;customtex:bofalse;raid:bofalse;isdebufftype:bofalse;texture:nu10;buffname:stCorruption;anim2:nu0;opt1:nu2;r:nu0.6156862745098;randomcolor:bofalse;y:nu182;alpha:nu0.75;aurastext:st;customname:st;texmode:nu1;symetrie:nu0;ismounted:bofalse;targetfriend:bofalse;sound:nu0;isinraid:bofalse;finish:nu3
    COA:
    Code:
    gcd:bofalse;soundfile:st;owntex:botrue;b:nu0.63921568627451;anim1:nu1;duration:nu0;g:nu0.64313725490196;thresholdinvert:bofalse;ignoremaj:botrue;opt2:nu0;speed:nu1;finish:nu3;icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Shadow_CurseOfSargeras;size:nu0.15999999642372;torsion:nu1;multiids:st;stacksOperator:st=;realaura:nu1;sound:nu0;optunitn:bofalse;off:bofalse;symetrie:nu0;begin:nu3;x:nu-25;texmode:nu1;textaura:bofalse;timer:bofalse;target:botrue;timerduration:nu0;wowtex:bofalse;groupany:bofalse;customsound:st;combat:nu1;y:nu233;randomcolor:bofalse;unitn:stOnly for raid/group.;bufftype:nu2;r:nu0.6156862745098;aurastextfont:nu1;stacks:nu0;opt1:nu3;focus:bofalse;customtex:bofalse;raid:bofalse;isdebufftype:bofalse;texture:nu10;anim2:nu0;buffname:stcurse of agony;isenchant:bofalse;party:bofalse;threshold:nu50;exact:bofalse;alpha:nu1;aurastext:st;customname:st;isdebuff:bofalse;inverse:botrue;ismounted:bofalse;targetfriend:bofalse;mine:botrue;isinraid:bofalse;stance:nu10
    Siphon Life:
    Code:
    gcd:bofalse;soundfile:st;owntex:botrue;b:nu0.63921568627451;anim1:nu1;duration:nu0;g:nu0.64313725490196;thresholdinvert:bofalse;ignoremaj:botrue;opt2:nu0;speed:nu1;stance:nu10;icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Shadow_Requiem;size:nu0.15999999642372;torsion:nu1;multiids:st;stacksOperator:st=;realaura:nu1;timer:bofalse;mine:botrue;optunitn:bofalse;inverse:botrue;begin:nu3;off:bofalse;isdebuff:bofalse;textaura:bofalse;customname:st;target:botrue;combat:nu1;wowtex:bofalse;groupany:bofalse;customsound:st;timerduration:nu0;exact:bofalse;threshold:nu50;unitn:stOnly for raid/group.;bufftype:nu2;stacks:nu0;aurastextfont:nu1;party:bofalse;customtex:bofalse;focus:bofalse;isenchant:bofalse;raid:bofalse;isdebufftype:bofalse;texture:nu10;buffname:stsiphon life;anim2:nu0;opt1:nu4;r:nu0.6156862745098;randomcolor:bofalse;y:nu233;alpha:nu1;aurastext:st;x:nu25;texmode:nu1;symetrie:nu0;ismounted:bofalse;targetfriend:bofalse;sound:nu0;isinraid:bofalse;finish:nu3
    Fel armor:
    Code:
    gcd:bofalse;soundfile:st;owntex:bofalse;b:nu0.63921568627451;anim1:nu1;duration:nu0;g:nu0.64313725490196;thresholdinvert:bofalse;ignoremaj:botrue;opt2:nu0;speed:nu1;stance:nu10;icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Shadow_FelArmour;size:nu0.40000000596046;torsion:nu1;multiids:st;stacksOperator:st=;realaura:nu1;mine:botrue;optunitn:bofalse;x:nu0;inverse:botrue;begin:nu3;off:bofalse;isdebuff:bofalse;customname:stfelarmor.tga;textaura:bofalse;target:bofalse;combat:nu0;wowtex:bofalse;groupany:bofalse;customsound:st;timerduration:nu0;exact:botrue;threshold:nu50;unitn:stOnly for raid/group.;bufftype:nu1;stacks:nu0;aurastextfont:nu1;party:bofalse;customtex:botrue;focus:bofalse;isenchant:bofalse;raid:bofalse;isdebufftype:bofalse;texture:nu0;buffname:stFel Armor;anim2:nu0;opt1:nu0;r:nu0.6156862745098;randomcolor:bofalse;y:nu377;alpha:nu1;aurastext:st;timer:bofalse;texmode:nu1;symetrie:nu0;ismounted:bofalse;targetfriend:bofalse;sound:nu0;isinraid:bofalse;finish:nu3
    Simply put the icon for each debuff lights when when it needs to be applied. Kind of the opposite approach to staring at dot timers I suppose. For Fel Armor it shows a large icon when you don't have it on yourself. I downloaded the texture for fel armor from thottbot by searching the spell then right clicking on the icon and choosing save as. I saved it to the PowerAuras\Custom folder and had to convert it to a tga.

edit: fix siphon life, was action usable rather than debuff

Deleted

Very good for Destro

Here is my setup for Conflag

Code:
    gcd:bofalse;soundfile:st;owntex:botrue;b:nu1;anim1:nu1;duration:nu0;g:nu1;thresholdinvert:bofalse;ignoremaj:botrue;opt2:nu0;speed:nu1;multiids:st;icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Fire_Fireball;size:nu0.15999999642372;torsion:nu1;stance:nu10;stacksOperator:st=;realaura:nu1;combat:nu1;customname:st;timer:bofalse;mine:bofalse;begin:nu3;off:bofalse;optunitn:bofalse;anim2:nu0;textaura:bofalse;party:bofalse;isdebuff:bofalse;wowtex:bofalse;groupany:bofalse;customsound:st;timerduration:nu0;target:bofalse;exact:bofalse;unitn:stOnly for raid/group.;bufftype:nu7;threshold:nu50;aurastextfont:nu1;stacks:nu0;isenchant:bofalse;focus:bofalse;customtex:bofalse;raid:bofalse;isdebufftype:bofalse;texture:nu1;buffname:stconflagrate;inverse:bofalse;opt1:nu23;r:nu1;randomcolor:bofalse;y:nu-30;alpha:nu0.75;aurastext:st;x:nu0;texmode:nu1;symetrie:nu0;ismounted:bofalse;targetfriend:bofalse;sound:nu0;isinraid:bofalse;finish:nu3
    Now to work out one for low health

Hi Guys,

I am not seeing any of the code in any of the posts. I see the word code and a scroll bar, but nothing else. Is there something I am failing to do? If it was a moderator deleting the code, I would appreciate it if someone reposted or just sent me a PM.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Hi guys. This is my code for making a horizontal scroll bar which shows nothing but scrollbar

YOU CAN EVEN MOVE IT

Code:
    gcd:bofalse;soundfile:st;owntex:botrue;b:nu1;anim1:nu1;duration:nu0;g:nu1;thresholdinvert:bofalse;ignoremaj:botrue;opt2:nu0;speed:nu1;multiids:st;icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Fire_Fireball;size:nu0.15999999642372;torsion:nu1;stance:nu10;stacksOperator:st=;realaura:nu1;combat:nu1;customname:st;timer:bofalse;mine:bofalse;begin:nu3;off:bofalse;optunitn:bofalse;anim2:nu0;textaura:bofalse;party:bofalse;isdebuff:bofalse;wowtex:bofalse;groupany:bofalse;customsound:st;timerduration:nu0;target:bofalse;exact:bofalse;unitn:stOnly for raid/group.;bufftype:nu7;threshold:nu50;aurastextfont:nu1;stacks:nu0;isenchant:bofalse;focus:bofalse;customtex:bofalse;raid:bofalse;isdebufftype:bofalse;texture:nu1;buffname:stconflagrate;inverse:bofalse;opt1:nu23;r:nu1;randomcolor:bofalse;y:nu-30;alpha:nu0.75;aurastext:st;x:nu0;texmode:nu1;symetrie:nu0;ismounted:bofalse;targetfriend:bofalse;sound:nu0;isinraid:bofalse;finish:nu3