Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: How Much Longer!?????

Quote Originally Posted by LeyLey

Change DP to 35% base mana, then its a bit better for prot/ret and is the nerf that holy paladins need currently, and its still not THAT bad, it just means its ~1.8k mana instead of 5k mana, Im sure you holy pallies will be able to live without having INFINITE mana.

I can't run a pally oom with mana burns when DP is involved, and you just say "welll just dispel DP"

Well I would, if it was that easy, when DP goes off it generally takes 3-6 Dispells to get it off, which burns 1500-3000 of my own mana, and by that time you've already got 5 - 10 seconds worth of it, which basically makes I burn 1500-3000 of my mana and you gain 2500-4000.

Its dumb, It needs to be nerfed, sorry.

ps: shadowfiend and mana tide are horrible mana return mechanics and need to be buffed.

Did you ever think what would this do to a Holy Paladin in PvE content and especially in higher end content when it becomes available? It would mean pretty much a death of a holy paladin due to inability for a efficient mana return. If you think Illumination is good source think again. Let me remind you that MAJORITY of ppl playing this game are PvE'rs and this kind of posts makes you look seriously incapable of thinking.

You can take this QQ and shove it deep in your ass cause majority don't care about inbalances that are going on in PvP and Blizzard's inability to fix it. Your sort are the main reason behind all PvE nerfs we had in the past so please just fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina

Did you ever think what would this do to a Holy Paladin in PvE content and especially in higher end content when it becomes available? It would mean pretty much a death of a holy paladin due to inability for a efficient mana return. If you think Illumination is good source think again. Let me remind you that MAJORITY of ppl playing this game are PvE'rs and this kind of posts makes you look seriously incapable of thinking.

You can take this QQ and shove it deep in your ass cause majority don't care about inbalances that are going on in PvP and Blizzard's inability to fix it. Your sort are the main reason behind all PvE nerfs we had in the past so please just fuck off.
    Thats the problem with the game at this point pvp can't get the balance it needs and have pve work. Many things that need nerfing in pvp would break pve, and I don't think blizz has any idea wtf to do shown by how pvp is at this point.

haha somebody is gettin mad
    this isnt qq this was about speculating if there was a nerf coming to pallies like DP.... so wipe your tears

Quote Originally Posted by Palatinus
    So let me get this striaght, mana burn...does 13% burnt.... And your telling me that you can't run a paladin oom when it takes less than 9 burns? Even if you can't dispel dp it only returns 25%, that's TWO burns...erm...seriously?? You sit there dispelling when you could burn it faster and cheaper??

And you suggestion for it to be nerfed, if blizzard did that, I would expect nothing less than mana drains to become base mana. Mana burn currently is so op, especially compared to the other mana drains...but no no, let's complain about the class we all know will fall come s2/6, but let's just make sure they can't get up again, just to be safe for another year.

You clearly don't understand pvp, you try getting mana burns on a decent paladin playing with a DK, I'll be chains of iced / blood boil glyphed the entire time, while the dk will strangulate / mind freeze me, while the pally runs around with Freedom because its basically impossible to dispel, and any decent paladin would wait on DP until he is behind LoS from me while I'm being chain slowed, if I do somehow get into range of him, he either hoj's me or I get DG'd back and chain snared again.

The amount of mana burns I can actually get into a pally is less than DP gives back, of course I theory I could oom a pally, but when you find a holy pally over 2k that sits there and lets me chain mana burns, I'd love to see.

Sorry that you're bad, but my PvE guild, yes I do PvE too, has cleared 5 minute malygos, 10 and 25 man sarth with 3 drakes first on server, and would have immortal if not for disconnects on thaddius, so yes, I understand PVE, and I'll tell you, our holy pallies never go below 80% mana on almost every fight, all this would do is cause them to actually think about their mana like EVERY other healer, and even then, its nothing, I know as a priest, I haven't had to use a mana pot since TBC, same with our paladins, Im not sure about shammies/druids but im pretty sure they don't either.

THIS CONTENT IS A JOKE, You can say its starter content all you want, but I doubt ulduar will be anywhere close to difficult content, maybe icecrown citadel, but I doubt that too, they have changed this game into a horrible players heaven.

Well Retpaladin allready sucks, when facing a healer.

Healers tank Ret like no other class, GC said that just killing healers with huge amount of dmg should work, well this is true for some classes. But for not for ret which is the class that works like this in pvp. Resilience kills Ret, not only burst but also self heal as our instant fol works of crits.

Ret looks very op in bg, hitting clothies for 5k cs ( that realy is fun ). But survivability of ret sucks ( omg you got bubbel it´s realy op and heals ), well bubbel has a 5min cd a 50% dmg debuff another debuff that looks down our 50% dmg reduce and is gcd (wtf ?). Ok know im in bubbel im at 30% life well lets heal, gogo first heal is of for 6k non crit and another one wtf no mana ( 1,2k mana of a 5,7k mana pool which is at 2k mana in arena pretty fast ). Then our new lvl 80 spell isn´t working with sheat of light, i asked a german gm about it, well he tells me it´s intendet, not that gms really know but wtf.

Well rets mana is fine in pve, but sucks in pvp. Take a good look at paladins glyphes, about 6 are made for ret, and the halfe of them have something to do with lowering mana cost.

Rets pvp dmg should not be higher than it is, but they should change mana regg, im thinking about making RV also reducing all mana cost by xx%.
    Scared Shild should get a hotfix !
    And make AoW reduce the casting time of your healing spells by 1,5sec which makes FL instant and HL a 1sec cast, sound op well don´t forget 1,2k mana of a 5,7k mana pool. Last they should add an interrupt as our burst is the lowest of all burst classes.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

15+ Year Old Account

i would be happier if AW isnt dispellable.

reducing more healing cooldowns is OP no matter what you say

again nerfing talents skills because either of them are OP pvp/pve wise is so wrong

i cant believe they cant see that :s

they gave for example DP for purposes of retri pala and prot pala to be able to survive in PVE, but now pvp community whines that Holy palas are never getting OOM with help of divine plea :s so nerfing it will damage the other two trees more than the holy tree wich is actually not the the purpose!!

why cant they balance pve with pvp
    remove enrage timer, make the battle longer with more things to do (more like kael fight more phases)
    with combination of timed benefits in it like you have on loatheb spore buff or stacking up damage like thaddius.

in that way you dont need to boost the damage of classes to make them viable for pve in order to make the enrage timer or you dont need to give the classes the imba pve mana regen in wich pvpers have complaints about.

its not the class wich is op its the balance between pve and pvp
    do more damage on boss means do more damage in pve as well