SexyMap
    DBM Fight Event thingys
    Outfitter bar
    Recount
    Bartender4
    ORA2 Tank list

Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    So, imagine this - 40 priests vs 40 priests in AV:
    Priest 1 MCs Priest 2, Priest 3 MCs Priest 1 who's MC'ed Priest 2 which then gets MC'ed again twice by priest 4, which gets MC'ed by Priest 5.

Later the unstoppable force hits hogger and the world explodes.

Re: Your Restoration UI

I raid with vanilla wow, ctraid and dbm. I trust you don't need a screenshot of that UI.

2Cocoe : just one question) What is the addon which shows heals on you and ur target on bottom of ur ui? Is it modified msbt / sct or smth else?

Quote Originally Posted by AwL
    2Cocoe : just one question) What is the addon which shows heals on you and ur target on bottom of ur ui? Is it modified msbt / sct or smth else?
    its classtimer, slighty modified with a different font and grow direction = up (:

You misunderstand me) I mean heals which are located in bottom right corner (there are inscritpions "player" and "target" above).

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeGnome
    Took this last night on Iron Council Medium mode

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...adHHRaidUI.jpg

Quite cluttered but I assure you everything's there for a reason:

Clockwise from top left you have:

Xperl Raid Frames
    DBM Boss health
    ORA2 DI, Ankh, Bres timers
    Omen
    SexyMap
    DBM Fight Event thingys
    Outfitter bar
    Recount
    Bartender4
    ORA2 Tank list

May i ask the reason for leaving the party UI turned on whilst in a raid? it seems that leaving that on clutters the screen the most (in my opinion at least).

Also the size of the buffs overlap the names on said party frames, which adds to the confusion. I know not all people have perfect eyesight so you may need larger buff buttons, but isnt there an option to space the party frames out more so it doesnt overlap like that?

other than that, looks like something i would set up, quite similar to what i have now actually.

Quote Originally Posted by WildEther
    May i ask the reason for leaving the party UI turned on whilst in a raid? it seems that leaving that on clutters the screen the most (in my opinion at least).

Also the size of the buffs overlap the names on said party frames, which adds to the confusion. I know not all people have perfect eyesight so you may need larger buff buttons, but isnt there an option to space the party frames out more so it doesnt overlap like that?

other than that, looks like something i would set up, quite similar to what i have now actually.

You make a good point but I've tried changing my xperl layout before and just have got too used to it. From an efficiency point of view your right though :P
    Priest 1 MCs Priest 2, Priest 3 MCs Priest 1 who's MC'ed Priest 2 which then gets MC'ed again twice by priest 4, which gets MC'ed by Priest 5.

Still a work in progress (been that way for almost 2 years now). But it works for me.

I use dominos for my action bars, healbot, decursive. x-perl, scrolling combat text, and dotimer.

[img=http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/205/wowscrnshot051209205038.jpg]

I'm really sorry 4 whining , but could smbd plz answer on my last question? I really enjoyed that modification and will be very thankful if would get the answer)

Quote Originally Posted by AwL
    I'm really sorry 4 whining , but could smbd plz answer on my last question? I really enjoyed that modification and will be very thankful if would get the answer)
    eavesdrop?

Yes! That is. Thanks a lot) Gonna install it right now)

up

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrhod
    Good healers only need 2 mods

1) Grid

2) Prat (so your chat window looks nice)

Correction .. you need Grid + Clique..

Prat just goes overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by manthing

Correction .. you need Grid + Clique..

Prat just goes overboard.
    Clique is a preference thing.

I looked at it but with my set up it wouldnt work right. I have an 8 button mouse with lots of stuff bound already to shift/ctrl uses on my extra buttons.

I instead used mouseover macros and my pre-existing bindings.

Works for me, might not for you :-)

Just switched to playing my druid more, so i tried to redo my ui

Is what i have right now, tho its a bit cluttered i know, that happens cause im on a small monitor.

Have target/focus cast bars at the space in the middle.