Poll: Gief back ?!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Old School Ranking system.

Because you lack skill you want it to be an extreme time grind... yeah...
    People who want the old system back they way it was (no measurement of skill whatsoever) should diaf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz
    Okay, the titles and shit were cool. But would I want to compete hours and hours every fucking day for straight months just to get a cool title? No.

The current system is fine.
    Current system is fine? Tell me please again why do we bother to do bgs except for honors? I actually have honor cap and nothing to spend honors for, you dont have to parcipate in chase for ranks, but if you want to be good player, you should.

They should update the token rewards or make more.
    I'm on hiatus. Waiting till summer/cataclysm to get back to my sexy orc warlock. You jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Ida
    Leave the old system behind, but add a new one. There is NO incentive for BGs besides honor.

Rated BGs-
    Leader boards (new ranks)-
    Achievements (Kinda lame right now, give us more)-

All good ideas in my opinion.
    This.

From my experience most people who want to bring back the old systems and i say MOST not all are ones that cant do anything in arena.

Yeah, bring it back blizz. Why should everything be made accessible for casuals aswell?
    If someone wants to put a huge amount of time and effort into getting that insane epic HW/GM set then let him.