mmo-cham site frozen frequenly

As the title says, It just started today. I visit mmo-champ everyday. But for some reason today mmo-champ page is choppy and my laptops fan goes crazy. The laptop i am using is not a great one. It is for work but when for almost 2 years I experience nothing this kind then suddenly this morning have this problem,I believe something changed on mmo-champ site. I ca't scroll down smoothly. It gets stuck all the time. Or While I am typing a reply the computer freezes for 2-3 seconds then continue working. Maximum stop was 7 seconds.

I closed mmo-champ and tried other webpages, the guardian, bbc, japantimes etc and they all work perfectly. Only This webpage is problem.

was there any changes to the webpage since yesterday which we should be notified? Maybe something a which you wouldn't feel in a high end or normal computer?

THis laptop has Intel Core2 Duo cpu t8100 @2.10ghz and 2 gb of ram.

Disable Flash (assuming you're on chrome) I haven't tested anything other than Firefox and Chrome but Firefox doesn't have flash installed by default which fixes the issue I'm seeing. And disabling it on Chrome fixes it aswell.

To disable Flash on chrome to type in "about://plugins" to your search bar. Then look for "Adobe Flash Player" and press the disable button which should be under it.

sorry should have said I was on chrome yes. I disabled both flash and widevince something plug ins. it seems to be calmer now, i mean the fan but it is strange in the first place the fan started to work just for a webpage. never happened before. Thanks for the advice.

Also having issues the last couple of days, have to type replies in a word program and copy paste as otherwise it takes ages.

might have something to do with the 40-50 scripts/popups that are on every page here. try ad-block? one of them might be lagging you out!

also noticed a problem recently (just happened now actually) where i go to reply to something and this here quick reply box is filled with the front page? strange. it happened frequently a few months ago then stopped then started happening again last week.

Again if you have flash installed/enabled disable it. Also turn of spell check.

On chrome go to "about://plugins" and find Flash and disable it.

To turn off spellcheck right click in the reply box/post box and hover over spellcheck and uncheck the spellcheck field.

If either of these soulutions fixes the issue get back to me I'm working on tracking down the source of the issues but so far I've only found bad ads causing a ton of script issues.

Also adblocking stops your man chaud from paying the rent and keeping Mmo-C alive it's better to help track down the source of the issues. The best way to contact me is to join our channel on Curse Voice.

https://curse.com/invite/umiyfaAt0U67u2TAgrYTgQ
    Last edited by Mythbredor; Yesterday at 12:36 PM.