Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That damn Galaxy S4 add was back again. Same video so I didn't grab a screenshot, and it's still on the front page of the site. Third time I've seen it so far, and all three have been on the front page.

I keep getting problems with the banner adds on the main page, if my mouse skips over them for half a second they just full screen on me -.-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Getting malicious ad warnings from Webroot from w-ads.equads.com.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Been browsing on my android phone at work and I've been getting redirected to the google play store to download Candy Crush. Anyone else experiencing this? Only noticed it on this site so far.

http://weavlon.dekmtbvw.com/6.gif

flagged as attack by Avast.
    Bovine Intervention - www.bovine-intervention.eu - 3-evening 25 man HC raiding - always recruiting

Started getting autoplay video ads at bottom of the page.

I cant click anything on the video that would take me to some site they advertise (lol), it just pauses it. I dont understand what ad it even is (AOL maybe?) - its just some lady reading stock market changes. Who in the world advertises this.

Heres screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/xOGd9m6.jpg

Heres source - I think

Code:
    <div class="page-block footer-ad-medRect">
    			<script language="javascript">
    <!--
    if (window.adgroupid == undefined) {
    window.adgroupid = Math.round(Math.random() * 1000);
    }
    document.write('<scr'+'ipt language="javascript1.1" src="http://adserver.adtechus.com/addyn|3.0|5259|1363929|0|170|ADTECH;loc=100;target=_blank;key=[keywords];grp='+window.adgroupid+';misc='+new Date().getTime()+'"></scri'+'pt>');
    //-->
    </script><script language="javascript1.1" src="http://adserver.adtechus.com/addyn|3.0|5259|1363929|0|170|ADTECH;loc=100;target=_blank;key=[keywords];grp=900;misc=1380209099801"></script><div id="div-gpt-ad-1369280651562-0" style="width:300px; height:250px;">
    <script type="text/javascript">
    googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1369280651562-0'); });
    </script><iframe id="google_ads_iframe_/1025841/300x250_btf_0" name="google_ads_iframe_/1025841/300x250_btf_0" width="300" height="250" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" src="javascript:&quot;<html><body style='background:transparent'></body></html>&quot;" style="border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;"></iframe><iframe id="google_ads_iframe_/1025841/300x250_btf_0__hidden__" name="google_ads_iframe_/1025841/300x250_btf_0__hidden__" width="0" height="0" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" src="javascript:&quot;<html><body style='background:transparent'></body></html>&quot;" style="border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom; visibility: hidden; display: none;"></iframe>
    </div>

</div>
    "when women wear makeup they’re basically lying to us"
    Well, I don’t see why women are being blamed if man is stupid enough to really think they have red and gold eyelids.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Started getting autoplay video ads at bottom of the page.

I cant click anything on the video that would take me to some site they advertise (lol), it just pauses it. I dont understand what ad it even is (AOL maybe?) - its just some lady reading stock market changes. Who in the world advertises this.
    I'm getting these ones as well.

It's really really annoying.

Getting them on both Safari on my Mac and Chrome on my PC.

Not sure if add, or hidden image.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post22756969
    is setting off my avast, it saying that there is a malicious URL on the page.

Http://salineville. madessde.com/images/23.gif
    http://www. qmyksawayaa.com/1.jpg
    http://www. qmyksawayaa.com/3.jpg

are the offending links I can find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Sigma : Super Intelligent Giant Moldy Anchovy

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Not sure if add, or hidden image.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post22756969
    is setting off my avast, it saying that there is a malicious URL on the page.

Http://salineville. madessde.com/images/23.gif
    http://www. qmyksawayaa.com/1.jpg
    http://www. qmyksawayaa.com/3.jpg

are the offending links I can find.
    There was a spambot on the page. It's been deleted and banned.

This new, Beyond Two Souls ad is really ass. I don't do anything and it tries to open some big ass video over the front page content.
    Last edited by Bonsaii; 2013-10-08 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

This beautiful signature was done by Sugarpixie

Url - mmo-champion.com
    Using Internet Explorer 10

Takes over and blocks all MMO-C content

Picture of Ad -

Last edited by Elgand; 2013-10-10 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgand View Post
    Url - mmo-champion.com

Picture of Add -
    On top of that, it loads slow and choppy. makes it more difficult to close, but maybe that's just me. Either way, this ad sucks big time... ban it or whatever needs to be done

Url = mmo-champion.com

Picture of Ad-

Quote Originally Posted by Elgand View Post
    Url - mmo-champion.com

Picture of Ad -

<snip>
    For the love of god this ad ;_; You have to manually close it to actually see mmo champ at all. It's horrid
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial M4 128GB | 2xWD 500GB Black | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Razer Goliathus XL | Sennheiser HD598 | Razer Naga - working like new since >2009< |

Have been getting random audio adds on Mmo-champ for the last few weeks. Today a new one saw the light. This one didnt just play a single trompet solo. It kept on playing it on repeat every 5 seconds.. I got so furious that I pulled the cable to the entire computer since I opened the page where the add was placed and then had to answer a phone call. Hence I dont have the link and so for the add - will add it if I run into the add again.

It was placed on the bottom page of the forum overview. I opened the forum view directly without visiting the front page first. And I live in Denmark.
    Zenvon @ EU-Moonglade
    My youtube channel: Zenvon EU-Moonglade - Elemental Shaman PvE, PvP (Arena & BGs), Addon guides, etc.

How to guide: PlateBuff & TidyPlates - Debuff icons above enemy nameplates.

anyone else getting popups redirecting them to optimise app dot com then sent off to IDK where? Usually it's a javascript dialog with text like "You have won a free apple product" and the only choice I have is to press 'OK' - then the redirect happens.

Quote Originally Posted by eem5 View Post
    anyone else getting popups redirecting them to optimise app dot com then sent off to IDK where? Usually it's a javascript dialog with text like "You have won a free apple product" and the only choice I have is to press 'OK' - then the redirect happens.
    Having the exact same issue, my whole browser is locked until I click OK or close the browser down. Incredibly annoying!!!! Refuse to click OK to a clear scam.

Please stop this :3
    PM me for 3ds Code

Epic!
    For the last few days or so, I'm often getting adds that play sounds on MMO-C. It's very frustrating. Haven't quite yet figured out the details on what add(s) it is. The audio is in Swedish, if that helps.

Ok, so as my thread got closed without any help, I'll try here, I keep getting pop unders/ups/whatever the fuck they're called while on the main MMO-C page, I cannot see the add so I have no way of reporting it, I can only hear it, and it only happen on mmo champ, How can I go about reporting what I can't see? How do I find out what the add is/coming from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Getting auto playing adds nonestop now bot the *you might have won a apple product* and random playing vids some with sound some silent.

im in no way techie enough to take a screen shot of it and post it tho