Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    again....
    //xpxzz.exclusiverewards.baseballnose.eu/?sov=444346705&hid=dlfpllhldnlnd&redid=7931&id=XNSX.48974904.242716.5843480bda.4960.6874ff 247aae13493a68567f8858833d%3A%3Apc-r7931

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If you're black and ever pick up a gun, or something that looks like a gun, or something that looks like a knife, or something that looks like a phone, or something that looks like you're a black person standing around not being white, chances are some cops are gonna come shoot you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai182 View Post
    9 years ago... I accidentally took healing wave off my action bar with my level 4 Orc Shaman.... I thought I lost it forever and remade the character.

malewarebytes pops up a warning for xfilespress.com when I enter the second page of this thread
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-Russia/page2

not sure if false positive Also not sure if it's a image or a ad on this page since it's blocked and I cannot see it
    Last edited by smackyslap; 2014-09-04 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    malewarebytes pops up a warning for xfilespress.com when I enter the second page of this thread
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-Russia/page2

not sure if false positive Also not sure if it's a image or a ad on this page since it's blocked and I cannot see it
    Found the image and snipped it, so this should be fixed.

@other recent reports, just posting a URL is not super helpful. Please read the first post and provide as much information as possible.

Last edited by icausewipes; 2014-09-05 at 09:16 PM.
    If you're black and ever pick up a gun, or something that looks like a gun, or something that looks like a knife, or something that looks like a phone, or something that looks like you're a black person standing around not being white, chances are some cops are gonna come shoot you.
    9 years ago... I accidentally took healing wave off my action bar with my level 4 Orc Shaman.... I thought I lost it forever and remade the character.

Autoplay ads:
    Sam Adams
    Verizon

Last edited by icausewipes; 2014-09-08 at 11:37 PM.

not good with computers
    My guess is that redirect is some malware on your end. No other users have reported it.

Ipad "pop ups" direct into App Store, multiple pages, appear to be related to lower right square ads (next to featured sites). Transport Empire is one of the redirects, others fail to open.

ExclusiveRewards popups

Please fuck off with that.

Right, I got rid of the malware, then visited this site again and BOOM. Guess what came straight back. Get your bloody site in order.