Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Redirect to App Store appears to be happening again on mobile

This is the link

Code:
    https://href.li/?https://88384.api-02.com/serve?action=click&publisher_id=88384&site_id=12348&ref_id=1029404e321c1ef05cc2da0d0fdae3&sub_publisher=2&sub_campaign=109

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I don't normally respond because it would be the same every time. I see the reports and pass them along to our ads team and they attempt to get rid of them while new ones pop up. That is about all I can do.
    I understand this could be unfeasible, but are there any ad networks which don't do flash ads ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account
    Getting AppStore redirects again, here is the link:

Code:
    http://ads.mobvertising.net/mobiledirect/?aid=37635&uid=1669&cwsid=ZWJjMDUyZWZlOGNkYmU3MGYzNjljN2JjYzhlNGQ4YTE
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Deleted
    Here's my suggestion: make it easier to report these ads: underneath each ad, place a button that automatically creates a post with that data after a confirmation alert. That would make it much easier for us to report these ads. I run an adblocker because I can't be bothered reporting ads due to how complicated it is.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Here's my suggestion: make it easier to report these ads: underneath each ad, place a button that automatically creates a post with that data after a confirmation alert. That would make it much easier for us to report these ads. I run an adblocker because I can't be bothered reporting ads due to how complicated it is.
    I don't think this is something we could implement, it would have to be done by all of the ad networks. You can't just use JS to get the url of an iframe from another domain, not to mention what it actually links to.

Deleted
    I keep being navigated to a page that then opens the app store. It first shows a pop-up. I can't catch the ad itself, since it navigates me away as soon as the page loads. Here's what it does:

http://m.imgur.com/qkIr2E5

I'm using Chrome for Android (Android 4.3). It only happens every 20 pageviews or so. I'm using wi-fi in Netherlands.

This damn T-Mobile ad taking up 40% of my screen. Everything loads fine then that fucking T-Mobile side bar loads on the right side of the screen loads. Makes trying to navigate impossible on mobile as it pushes everything out of place and makes the regular part of the site minuture.

Is there a screenshot from a phone and not a tablet?

hey, here's a smartphone specific ad thats really really really annoying
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post37030624

since im on my phone i can deliver little to no info thats requested.... only that I'm on an android

please check the thread i created.

Is there a screenshot from a phone and not a tablet?
    It went away, then came back for a bit, now its gone again. I didnt see this post in time, sorry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was going to report from my iPad, seen you wanted a screenshot from a phone so here ya go.

Have any other ads done that in the past? I know on desktop we run that style of ad that makes the site a little narrower.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say 70% of my time on this site is on my iPad, and this is the first time I've ever seen an ad like this.

Ok this is ridiculous. Site is practically unusable on my iPhone 6s.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

The t mobile ad on mobile is terrible and takes up half the screen.

Id like to add that while the functionality of the site isn't affected by this t-mobile add from hell it is 100% an eye sore.
    Even with add block enabled it doesn't get rid of this disgusting pink monster of a background. Just the adds.

I guess I'll be back in a day or two or whenever this add is gone, hopefully this doesn't become a trend because it really takes away from this wonderful website.
    Last edited by Relimash; 2015-11-09 at 03:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess this T-Mobile ad doesn't show up for my region, I use my phone and tablet a lot here and I've never seen it.

Have any other ads done that in the past? I know on desktop we run that style of ad that makes the site a little narrower.
    Several ads have done it though I can't tell you exactly which ones. Usually they go away after a day or so and don't pop up this much. This one is almost constant and, for the first time ever, has me considering an adblocker for my phone.

Srsly, this style of ad is obnoxious. It takes half my screen real estate.
    Last edited by Jetstream; 2015-11-10 at 04:46 PM.

As for some mobile game I think. Cookie Jam? It hijacks the browser and the (X) button o it just opens another window instead of closing the ad.

Couldn't get any kind of link to it. Made safari go crazy. Running iOS 9.1, iPhone 5S.

Oh no, this one pisses me off...

I got some ad that auto directed me to "bestiphone6s.com" and slapped a confirmation dialog over my screen so I couldn't navigate away. I had to click "okay" to shut safari off.

Seriously, this kind of crap is ridiculous...