The arena 'burst' problem

"paladins still have a lot of survivability"

This worries me a bit, our only main survivablility is bubble. Maybe sacred shield if your holy. If blizzard is going to nerf bubble further then what? Holy will be screwed, and ret will not have a way to reset the fight, and with people now gaining resil, i can see ret damage falling a lot.

Do you think blizzard will compensate?

Re: The arena 'burst' problem

they better if they do but i doubt they will.

Are you guys high? Paladins don't have survivability? Can I have some of your pot?

Quote Originally Posted by awake2830
    Are you guys high? Paladins don't have survivability? Can I have some of your pot?
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by SFJake
    Does that sentence imply anything special? No. Paladins have a lot of survivability, its the base of the class.
    funny thing is, we didnt have any survival in Tbc :l Ye we could bubble. but if there was a rogue on us we coudlnt heal AT ALL besides holy shock. )

Quote Originally Posted by Grandal
    funny thing is, we didnt have any survival in Tbc :l Ye we could bubble. but if there was a rogue on us we coudlnt heal AT ALL besides holy shock. )
    Word!

Quote Originally Posted by awake2830
    Where did someone say we didn't have survivability? All I said was bubble was the main survivability we have ESP in pvp burst mode ATM. If they going to nerf bubble further, will it not send us back to the bottom? Holy will have no second life, and only holy shock to keep them up, presuming a rouge,Mage,lock is around. And what about ret? Further nerf there survivability and next season what do you get? Something that's easy to kill, can't get close to you after he's used his only two CDs, and hits that won't do much against a resil capped person, that cab easily outheal your dmg with no ms effect.

I'm prot... i have plenty of survival...