Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Tier 8 Preview #2, Blue posts

The Rogue Set is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Yad
    that that doesen't explain why they don't show all other classes although everything should be implented mr. nitpicker.
    Yeah, it does.

Not everything is implemented. As you were told before, read the post.

I really fear what the paladin tier 8 is gonna look like but w/e it is if it has the best stats im wearing it anyways sigh no matter what it looks like =(

Quote Originally Posted by Asrai
    Not true.

I didn't do the Wrathgate questline on my druid and I could see all 4 elders. In fact, I've only completed about 23 quests in that entire zone.

Maybe it's true for Horde, but it definitely isn't true for Alliance.
    nono, he means. He probably started the quest chain like i did on my hunter, stopped before i did the battle for the undercity and now when i go to org, the place is empty as hell. only a mailbox and random npc's. so you need to finish that quest chain for shit to go back to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by firehorsereturns View Post
    Thank you. I forgot my lunch money at home today, but after the buffet of tears you layed out for us, I am finding my self stuffed..... I don't think i could eat another bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Palizangetsu
    I really fear what the paladin tier 8 is gonna look like but w/e it is if it has the best stats im wearing it anyways sigh no matter what it looks like =(
    Actually i'm the most excited about paladins and Warriors this time around : ) Now is when bliz can finally come back and make all the neat WC2/3 Themed armor that was missing since the alliance pvp plate set. With the argent crusade and ebon hand, along with all of arthas' forces and the Vykrul playing a role in new content, the plate armor can't be anything short of amazing. For ulduar i'm honestly hoping they use the original crystalforge:
    http://www.home.no/pone/crystalforge.jpg

it looks very titan to me

Quote Originally Posted by altaholic
    I don't know what some of you are looking at. The more I look at the rogue set, the more I think it may be the best in the game, at least the best rogue set ever.
    I agree, neat look and one of the more creative things they have tried recently. Unlike a lot of recent gear it doesn't look mostly recycled. I like it.

I think the rogue head looks freaking awesome. The priest head also fits with the rest of the set. The priest helm will probably look boring if you don't have the shoulders though.

I hope they don't actually make it so that your character loses their hair with the priest helm otherwise I won't be showing it.

Quote Originally Posted by idiots43
    Actually i'm the most excited about paladins and Warriors this time around : ) Now is when bliz can finally come back and make all the neat WC2/3 Themed armor that was missing since the alliance pvp plate set. With the argent crusade and ebon hand, along with all of arthas' forces and the Vykrul playing a role in new content, the plate armor can't be anything short of amazing. For ulduar i'm honestly hoping they use the original crystalforge:
    http://www.home.no/pone/crystalforge.jpg

it looks very titan to me
    With the right colors... that could be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by doomgiver13
    With the right colors... that could be awesome.
    It could be the second judgement set.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos
    It could be the second judgement set.
    this would be an awesome set. but as they have done with pali sets in the past they just haven't been able to top the T2 look.

Blizz has spotted the elusive Bat Boy that Weekly World News found! It's the rogues in their T8 set!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggly

Blizz has spotted the elusive Bat Boy that Weekly World News found! It's the rogues in their T8 set!
    I lol'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I swear, they should just release a patch saying "Orcs can be every class now", lulz.

I don't see why people are complaining, it's something new from the "hey, we'll just half ass with t7 and make it some shit no one was able to see" idea. I personally like all of them that they have released and can't wait for the others.

I've been staring at the male Belf Priest get-up for about 30 mins now. I swear, I'm gonna look like a badass, lol.

15+ Year Old Account

Just noticed something.....whats up with the graphic on boots? They introduced the new graphic for boots (mail drop from malygos) and they still use old one for tier8? I really hope this changes and gief new graphic on belt too on tier8

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r
    Just noticed something.....whats up with the graphic on boots? They introduced the new graphic for boots (mail drop from malygos) and they still use old one for tier8? I really hope this changes and gief new graphic on belt too on tier8
    I'm fine with them doing that, so long as the fix the issues these new boots create for Undead, Trolls, Tauren and the squids, it amazes me they were allowed into the release when theyre such an obvious error