Ritual of Summoning

Warlock (Skills List / Talent + Glyph Calc.)

* Ritual of Summoning no longer has a 2 minute cooldown and will now function as intended.

Still not working as intended as of today.
    US - Barthilas
    Still has a 2 min CD and does'nt create a ritual that can summon multiple people

Re: Ritual of Summoning

Seriously?

lol fail....

today = tomorrow = wednesday

I'm so glad they can do all of these stupid changes that don't affect anyone, but can't fix Summon. Way to go blizzard, just delete warlocks already so we don't sit hear waiting for you to do something.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

just got my stone to work to 27th on mannoroth.... so i assume its up an working

it still has the cool down on the tool tip and dotimer will register the cooldown in effect until the spell is done then theres no more cooldown, they fixed it

15+ Year Old Account

Please be aware of the following:
    The Warlock Ritual of Summoning was corrected in two stages. The first stage you patched with 3.0.8a and the second stage was applied via a hotfix. It should now be functioning correctly. Please feel free to let us know if there are any further issues.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/1469...ken-still.html

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

*lock*

Topic's done.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara