Sated.----------

10+ Year Old Account
    [ needy ]

Deleted
    Your Pet is Dead

"declining subscriptions"

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    You have [Been Waiting A Long Time For This]... [A Quick Shave] for [Deforestation] so you can get [Neck Deep In Vile].

All of a sudden you're [Alone In The Darkness], with a [Supermassive] [Upper Back Pain]. It's [Getting Cold In Here] and you [Don't Have An Eternity], so [Must Deconstruct Faster]. She screams: [I'm Gonna Go When the Volcano Blows]! But wait, it's freezing.. - You reach a [Hot Pocket]. Suddenly, she roars like a [Crazy Cat Lady], and it becomes [Too Hot to Handle] - You're blown [To The Ground], briefly relieving you of your [Tunnel Vision].

As you lye on the ground, thinking [What the Eck?], she gently whispers.. [Good Grief].. [I've Gone And Made A Mess].

pure win, + 9001 internets for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

Deleted
    You have entered too many instances.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mana is low
    I see people stressing out and spazzing out all the time, Talking about what kinda style they like.
    They like it hard,They like it minimal,They like it techy,They like it tracky.
    And the funny thing is what everybody forgets,When they're going on about what kinda music they like.
    And what kinda style they like in this day and age, The digital age, the computer age
    Is at the end of the day, It's all house music, That we live for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ov83t9I9IA, 1:25 - end = epic

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    time is money friend.......

[Alone In The Darkness]

Deleted
    That item is been rolled for.

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    You have [Been Waiting A Long Time For This]... [A Quick Shave] for [Deforestation] so you can get [Neck Deep In Vile].

All of a sudden you're [Alone In The Darkness], with a [Supermassive] [Upper Back Pain]. It's [Getting Cold In Here] and you [Don't Have An Eternity], so [Must Deconstruct Faster]. She screams: [I'm Gonna Go When the Volcano Blows]! But wait, it's freezing.. - You reach a [Hot Pocket]. Suddenly, she roars like a [Crazy Cat Lady], and it becomes [Too Hot to Handle] - You're blown [To The Ground], briefly relieving you of your [Tunnel Vision].

As you lye on the ground, thinking [What the Eck?], she gently whispers.. [Good Grief].. [I've Gone And Made A Mess].
    That was absolutely fantastic, thank you for that

LF Arena partner!
    Dumbledore dies.

Molten Core
    Trollbane EU, Argent Dawn EU & Bladefist EU

Deleted
    Target is too far away...

probably used allready but meh...

Deleted
    Grecken uses Charm!.. Target is Immune.

Deleted
    A Fall From Grace