Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: Tier 8 - are you guys as scared as i am?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyshh
    t5 = worse than that
    The crystals actually looked nice on a draenei, once you have full set... but thats only draenei :P.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by frozenpatato
    Hopefully you won't get outerspace or Power Ranger look like armor.

I don't think I saw any new models in Northrend that could look like your T8 too.. Notice most of the T8 model's (suposed models) are weared by NPCs, such as Highlord Darion for Death knight... Putress for Warlock, etc.

Quick edit: didn't find any of the Hunters/rogue/priest T8 model on NPC though..

the overlord (or whatever) for the kirn tor in dalaran has a good look for possible T8 paladin gear. He can be found near the KT rep vendor in dalaran dressed in a shiny plate gear. But it resembles too closely to the t8 mage set as he can easily be mistaken as a mage knight

Quote Originally Posted by Vandath
    That nickname is a swear word in russian btw. a quite rude one

this should T8 paladin look more like paladin for SURE

Quote Originally Posted by eodem
    The crystals actually looked nice on a draenei, once you have full set... but thats only draenei :P.
    Assuming you like draenei

Quote Originally Posted by aydar478
    That nickname is a swear word in russian btw. a quite rude one
    That's nice. It isn't in English.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rocstarz
    this should T8 paladin look more like paladin for SURE
    THIS IS FRIKKIN' AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85

the overlord (or whatever) for the kirn tor in dalaran has a good look for possible T8 paladin gear. He can be found near the KT rep vendor in dalaran dressed in a shiny plate gear. But it resembles too closely to the t8 mage set as he can easily be mistaken as a mage knight
    What do you mean resembles closely?!?!?! That IS Mage Tier 8 but with legs instead of a robe. Hell, he's even the "Mage Lord" as you said, why would you get gear like that? o.0 Fyi, I think you mean Rhonin: http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=16128#.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    They thought for some reason I would be as viable for tanking as a soggy piece of toast, while a paladin or warrior would be an incredible fortress with cannons specially designed to hold threat.

that one is cool idd, althought the shoulders tend to look like the ones from t4

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold
    that one is cool idd, althought the shoulders tend to look like the ones from t4
    Don't care... it looks nice :P. Might have the same wings somewhere designed into the shoulders though... Would be sooo awesome.

This is just speculation on an iffy source, but according to the Blizz Model Developer that leaked 3.1 info on Wotlkwiki, Pally T8 forgoes the plague protection of the other sets and has a fiery aspect. To sum it up he says it's like "Screw your plague I'll purge you with fire!"