Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: blood/martyr vs command

Quote Originally Posted by SFJake
    Its very, very easy to try and insult people with a new account and no arguments.

Kids these days. What do they think of themselves, I wonder.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lrogg&n=Lucies

2v2= 2150
    3v3= 2119

Maybe you should lookup who your talking about before you bash them?

Lucies kicks ass hit rating shows it, SoB/M is better in almost ever respect to SoC the only time SoC is better is when you cant afford to take any extra damage as stated before by belfpala, but even then with good healers SoB/M is acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Iosif
    SoB/M is better in almost ever respect to SoC the only time SoC is better is when you cant afford to take any extra damage as stated before by belfpala, but even then with good healers SoB/M is acceptable.
    Wrong, for the reasons I've already stated above. Neither of them is "better", they're just different and both have their uses.

I simply prefer Blood/Martyr..

Simply, irresistable..!

Few days ago I had an incident with a Holy Paladin who out-geared me by far, I said to myself "This is gonna be a long fight, so let me use Command to last longer cause Blood may be against me". He killed me twice cause he outlasted me. I won't deny it, I got really.. pissed off.. I ressed, drank, healed and buffed and fixed my aura.. then I used my beloved Seal, Blood.

It didn't take more than 15 secs to kill the shit out of him.

I know I know, you guys won't take it as a role example, but for me? it is good enough to believe that Blood is and will always be my favourite.

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

WATCH OUT!

RATINGS IS SKILL AND MEAN YOU ARE THE TOP OF THE WORLD.

Get out. That doesn't mean he's less of a kid. That doesn't mean he just act like a retard. I could care less that he's right if the only thing he could say is "your bad".

When people don't know how to express their opinion and discuss properly, they don't deserve to be listened to. Thats probably more than 90% of this community anyway.
    His opinion was you sucked and I happen to agree with Lucies, based on everything you stated in your post you clearly didn't know what what your talking about.

How is command so bad is beyond me? Its damage is awesome, the only reason Blood is really "better" is that it the damage bonus on white hits is always there, while SoC is not guaranted.

But what is the chance for SoC to proc? With the glyph, quite high I heard. Judging does a bit more too... but you can guarantee SoC in various ways. Really, I see NOTHING good about Blood in PvP... even in PvE, its quite limited.
    Lets see, SoC has a ~7 PPM, meaning that a 3.80 Speed weapon only has 44.3% chance to Proc, or if you want to look at it this way a 55.7% to do NOTHING. Also SoC scales poorly with STR, it was really designed to scale with your Weapon. Wile SoB will add substantial damage to every single hit and scales great with your STR, Also stacking STR (Attack Power) will boost your over all white damage. SoC Judges for only 2-3k on the top end wile SoB will judge for 5k+ at the top end. Should I also point out that SoB also works on Divine Storm hits wile SoC cannot? But I'm sure you knew that because your so great at adding to the discussion with your vast knowledge of the class.

But don't try to put people down because they didn't go in to great detail on their opinions when it was pretty damn obvious you don't know what your talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Iosif
    His opinion was you sucked and I happen to agree with Lucies, based on everything you stated in your post you clearly didn't know what what your talking about.

Lets see, SoC has a ~7 PPM, meaning that a 3.80 Speed weapon only has 44.3% chance to Proc, or if you want to look at it this way a 55.7% to do NOTHING. Also SoC scales poorly with STR, it was really designed to scale with your Weapon. Wile SoB will add substantial damage to every single hit and scales great with your STR, Also stacking STR (Attack Power) will boost your over all white damage. SoC Judges for only 2-3k on the top end wile SoB will judge for 5k+ at the top end. Should I also point out that SoB also works on Divine Storm hits wile SoC cannot? But I'm sure you knew that because your so great at adding to the discussion with your vast knowledge of the class.

But don't try to put people down because they didn't go in to great detail on their opinions when it was pretty damn obvious you don't know what your talking about.
    SoC Judge crits for way more than 3k, unless you were talking about hits, but SoB doesn't judge for 5k non crit in PvP ever.

That aside, the advantages of SoC are-

Extra possibilities for unhealable, over the top burst vs low resil, low armor targets - with some luck on SoC procs you can gib PvE geared rogues in 2 globals, which can be very handy in many situations.

Great synergy with certain classes; if you're running 3s or 5s with a rogue / warrior, the guaranteed crit on stunned targets can be used to great effect with their stuns.

Controlled burst for easy to setup kills on healers - HoJ > crit judge > cs > ds > repentance > crit judge, this is almost guaranteed to do more damage than if you were using SoB, unless you're super lucky with SoB Judge crits and super unlucky with SoC seal procs.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that SoB is somehow WORSE than SoC, but this whole argument about "which seal is better" is pretty pointless, both have their uses and can be used to great effect in the right situation.

well then

i'm gonna answer simply

juste giving my own point of view

sob make an additional damage to your physical attacs but soc make an additionnal attack to your initial attack it's like the ancient windfury

so soc make your dps little smaller than sob but your burst is far more powerful with soc

sob burst is only based on your chances of crit on jugements

when soc burst is made by soc procs and jugements

and this burst can be really effective when soc proc is a crits ans because you can decide of a follow up by another crit (i mean a joc crit caused on a stunned target )

the difference between sob and job is dps and burst

sob have a better dps (not so much) and soc have a better burst ans a better control on your burst

chose your own style

don't say others are weaker than you cause they don't play the same as you

i prefer soc cause sometimes some procs and crit mays change a situation and help you to kill someone wich is below 50% which sob may not do

but soc is almost a 46% proc (with 3.6 weapon)

when sob is 100%

soc cans crit (sob never crits)

farewell

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepeaches
    SoC Judge crits for way more than 3k, unless you were talking about hits, but SoB doesn't judge for 5k non crit in PvP ever.

That aside, the advantages of SoC are-

Extra possibilities for unhealable, over the top burst vs low resil, low armor targets - with some luck on SoC procs you can gib PvE geared rogues in 2 globals, which can be very handy in many situations.

Great synergy with certain classes; if you're running 3s or 5s with a rogue / warrior, the guaranteed crit on stunned targets can be used to great effect with their stuns.

Controlled burst for easy to setup kills on healers - HoJ > crit judge > cs > ds > repentance > crit judge, this is almost guaranteed to do more damage than if you were using SoB, unless you're super lucky with SoB Judge crits and super unlucky with SoC seal procs.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that SoB is somehow WORSE than SoC, but this whole argument about "which seal is better" is pretty pointless, both have their uses and can be used to great effect in the right situation.
    dont know what kind of pvp gear you are in but my pvp gear is 4062 ap 28% crit vs pve of 4138 ap 33% crit, gem/enchant better. both those stats are might added in and nothing else. fanatacism makes up for the lack of not 100% on stunned targets. going 0/20/51 doesnt give you a lot of extra's in ret tree so you just dont get two hand or swift ret and bam you have 25% crit on top of your base. btw all stuns share except cheap shot share dr. REAL good synergy. blood is better

Quote Originally Posted by hitratingplz
    dont know what kind of pvp gear you are in but my pvp gear is 4062 ap 28% crit vs pve of 4138 ap 33% crit, gem/enchant better. both those stats are might added in and nothing else. fanatacism makes up for the lack of not 100% on stunned targets. going 0/20/51 doesnt give you a lot of extra's in ret tree so you just dont get two hand or swift ret and bam you have 25% crit on top of your base. btw all stuns share except cheap shot share dr. REAL good synergy. blood is better
    What does your AP / crit have anything to do with this discussion? Fanaticism puts you at ~55% crit if you spec 5/5 into it (which you can't without dropping other useful talents), so it doesn't really "make up". Also, speccing fanaticism over 2h weapon spec, are you retarded or just really so terrible?

And what does stuns sharing DR have to do with anything whatsoever? Or is HoJ lasting 3 seconds instead of 6 makes it too short for you to squeeze in a judgement in there?

I couldn't care less if you don't agree with me, and have decided for yourself that Command is terrible and you will not ever use it again, honestly I don't - but why do you make a "discussion" topic, and post something like this:
    this question is about pvp not pve at all. i dont know about the rest of the community, but i have found command to be so weak i dont even use it anymore. in fact i dont even spec into it anymore as its a wasted point. just wondering how other pvp ret's feel about the damage of command vs the damage of blood/martyr
    ... and then pretty much flame anyone who disagrees with you, and top your posts off with "Blood is better"? If you're so convinced and so amazing you don't need to listen to anyone else, why make this thread at all. After all, you don't see me asking if I should spec into Divine Guardian or not and then attacking anyone who tells me not to, do you?

What does your AP / crit have anything to do with this discussion?
    but SoB doesn't judge for 5k non crit in PvP ever.

Bullshit, you don't hit for 5k with SoB with 4k AP. Hell, I've got 4k AP unbuffed and I don't even crit for much more than that, probably 5.5-6k or so is typical without wings.

And way to ignore the rest of my reply.

Hell, I've got 4k AP unbuffed
    armory link please

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...azzak&n=Talmie

Sorry, it's 3914, not exactly 4k in my current setup.

With vengeance stacked & BoM, as well as Greatness procced, 6200 crit on the lev80 training dummy. Not exactly 5k hits, is it?

said pvp gear champ, didnt say no pvp trinket with a pve helm on

also lol at your weapon enchant

said pvp gear champ, didnt say no pvp trinket with a pve helm on

also lol at your weapon enchant
    I'm human, I don't need a PvP trinket. Stop digging, will you?