Horde priests, have you had some fun with gamon?

you can mindcontrol him, and as a pet he has a knockback/kick ability that dismounts.

he got this for the death knights apparently, if a newbie dk enters org on his way to thrall, he will boot you if he sees you, while screaming he will save us (or something to that effect.. i missed this legendary moment when i strolled into org with my death knight :'( ) and if you MC him, he retains this.

its very amusing running around the mailbox and AH abit, messing around and kicking random people, watching them LOL and confused

recommended 5 *'s

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=58561 pride breaker, the spell he gained that we can use.
    I'm a healer.
    I replenish your lost health.
    If you are standing in a fire, you are stupid.
    I can't heal stupid.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Horde priests, have you had some fun with gamon?

Gamon has had that ability since... a long time. Not going to say start, since I can't back it up - but he had it before wotlk.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    Gamon has had that ability since... a long time. Not going to say start, since I can't back it up - but he had it before wotlk.
    thats correct, since patch 3.0.2 (or whatever the designation of the patch was), the one that gave new talents.
    I'm a healer.
    I replenish your lost health.
    If you are standing in a fire, you are stupid.
    I can't heal stupid.

The cooldown is low enough that you can camp a person and prevent them from mounting.

It gets old really fas tbh ..

Tried it once or twice

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    It gets old really fas tbh ..

Tried it once or twice
    You know what doesn't get old fast? Kiting him around Kalimdor in a boxing match. Punch him to low health as you back up slowly and as he gets low health, Mind Control him and tap your renew button. Insta-cast so he gets the heals even as MC breaks, and his leash-range resets from the new spot.

I've been doing this for laughs, hiding out below TB where I still get trade and having people confused as hell how Gamon's in Mulgore.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

ontopic: i've been playing around with him some time on my priest, orgrimmar was a no-mounts zone back then =)
    my personal record was like 65 ppl dismounted before someone killed ma toy.

Quote Originally Posted by redfly
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

ontopic: i've been playing around with him some time on my priest, orgrimmar was a no-mounts zone back then =)
    my personal record was like 65 ppl dismounted before someone killed ma toy.
    If you're serious, Gamon must have the ability in question for a long, long time, because I can't even remember when OG was a "no-mounts" zone. May have been in the original beta (which I didn't play), but when I had my first lvl 40 mount you were able to summon it in OG. And that was like Feb. 2005. Only UC was a no mounts zone because of counting as indoors (unlike Ironforge btw) until something like patch 1.6 or 1.7 - can't really remember when.

On the other hand... how exactly do you dismount people in a "no-mounts" zone... very strange...

Quote Originally Posted by EzriEU
    If you're serious, Gamon must have the ability in question for a long, long time, because I can't even remember when OG was a "no-mounts" zone. May have been in the original beta (which I didn't play), but when I had my first lvl 40 mount you were able to summon it in OG. And that was like Feb. 2005. Only UC was a no mounts zone because of counting as indoors (unlike Ironforge btw) until something like patch 1.6 or 1.7 - can't really remember when.

On the other hand... how exactly do you dismount people in a "no-mounts" zone... very strange...
    Reading comprehension ftl