Thread: Treants

Treants

Can someone tell me where is the treants bar ? After the mainteance i dont see the bar ...

Re: Treants

should be your pet bar..

but after when i use force of nature there is no pet bar and i dont know why . Thats why im asking if im not alone ?

I have noticed that it does not pop up anymore for me either, thought it may be Bartender4 doing it. But I am not missing it, trying to figure out why its needed for trees when all they do is run up and smack the boss. They spawn on defensive so they attack whoever u attack 1st, if they dont attack something then target it and hit Ctrl-1 unless u have changed your keybinds. Iv never needed to use the bar for the trees, dont see the need for it with no special abilities

do they have a pet bar?

cause ive never seen one, ever!

I've always had a pet bar?

Do the controls still work(where ever you binded them) like CTRL-1 for me (to attack) Ctrl-3 to come back?

Pet bar for tree ants came with the pre WoTLK patch (something like 2.8 or thereabouts). Every now and then one hears the pet bars bugging. Iv never had any broblems with them, but then again i use pretty standard UI with few addons.

My questimate is that its not the tree ants that are bugging for you, but something in your UI.

When WoTLK came, i recall having some sort of broblems with it while on a quest... thou i unfortunately cant recall what it might have been. Was there a Q where you need to contorol a pet or something.

Bet bar for Trees was demanded to get rid of the too numerous occasions where they would just stand around doing nothing or were whaking the wrong target. Midjetboy, bear in mind that eaven thou your not SEEING the pet bar it evidently is there if your using comand like Ctrl-1. You are using the pet bar, and if you have to use ctrl-1 then there clearly is a need for the pet bar

Khad
    Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.

Sometimes they have a bar, sometimes they don't.

The good thing is they act like pets now and now do attack your target. Not how it used to be.

ive never had a pet bar, ever
    and ive played boomkin for a long time
    not that i need it cause i never had any problems with them attacking wrong targets

Druids
    • Force of Nature: Treants summoned by this spell are now immune to area of effect spells. They may now also cast Moonfire and Rejuvenation.

Quote from the FAKE 3.1 patch notes

that would definitly require a pet bar ;D

they dont,atleast i have never saw it.But on 3.1.0 they gonna put rejuv and moonfire on treads
    You can't use this while stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelind
    Druids
    • Force of Nature: Treants summoned by this spell are now immune to area of effect spells. They may now also cast Moonfire and Rejuvenation.

Quote from the FAKE 3.1 patch notes

that would definitly require a pet bar ;D
    It's fake, why are you even quoting it?
    they dont,atleast i have never saw it.But on 3.1.0 they gonna put rejuv and moonfire on treads
    NO! NO! NO! AND NO! Use your brain please!

Tony, have a kitkat

All temporary pets now have a pet bar, but it doesn't always show. Don't know about treants since I went resto before 3.0.8 but my alts Water Elemental's pet bar is definitely bugged atm.

Which is worse for it since it actually has a skill other than the autocast.

Try /reloadui
    thats wat i do on my lock when the pet bar gets messed up

Quote Originally Posted by Saelind
    Tony, have a kitkat
    For lunch?