I created a DK talent calculator in Excel 2007 (it'll might work in earlier versions). You can find it at http://www.guildswow.com/files/WOW_D...nt_Calc_v1.zip.

It works similar to all the other talent calculators, but I put columns in to help identify what stats and such are affected by the talent. If you mouseover the talent name it will give a tooltip, updated with the latest rank information. You can also import talents from a character on the armory, this site, Blizzard Talent Calc, or the calculator on Wowhead. It also generates a link for these sites at the bottom of the page.

It's pretty simple to use, just double left click in the "Rnk" column to raise the rank of a talent, or right click to lower it. It won't let raise above the max for that talent or lower than 0. It will also check for dependent talents and if you have maxed out your points (it assumes you are level 80... something I will update later).

I think most of the bugs are worked out... but let me know. It is not password protected so feel free to modify or use any of the code in the spreadsheet.