[Parrot] Showing blocked amount.

Is there some way to have the amount blocked scroll through? I tried [Amount], (Amount) and even <Amount> %a as well... No dice. :/

Re: [Parrot] Showing blocked amount.

Parrot----->
    Events----->
    Event Modifiers----->
    Partial Blocks, make sure this is enabled.

Yeah I have that enabled, To clarify what I meant is say I block an entire attack I wanted to know the amount blocked, I can see the amount blocked in my Eavesdrop.

Also, any idea how to show the amount of damage that I reflect back?

my warrior's spell reflect and damage shield damage both show up in SCT as damage i do. don't know if this helps.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Anferny, I'll play around with Parrot on my Holy Priest this evening and see if I can find how to show full absorbs from PW:S. This should also transfer to things like Mana Shield and other damage absorption spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Anferny, I'll play around with Parrot on my Holy Priest this evening and see if I can find how to show full absorbs from PW:S. This should also transfer to things like Mana Shield and other damage absorption spells.
    Sounds good, looking forward to your results!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Parrot ignores absorbs, other than to know if it was a full or a partial, it seems. It's combat log parser doesn't pick up the amount unless it was a partial absorb. To add the ability would require somebody to modify the parser - that is, to edit the actual addon's scripting. I don't care enough about it to look into the changes that would have to be made (I'm lazy, and Lua is not my favorite language ).

Quote Originally Posted by Anferny
    Yeah I have that enabled, To clarify what I meant is say I block an entire attack I wanted to know the amount blocked, I can see the amount blocked in my Eavesdrop.

Also, any idea how to show the amount of damage that I reflect back?
    Holy balls, someone else that uses eavesdrop. I thought I was the only one left.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Eavesdrop shows up a lot on various "Post Your UI" threads. Here, WowAce, other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Parrot ignores absorbs, other than to know if it was a full or a partial, it seems. It's combat log parser doesn't pick up the amount unless it was a partial absorb. To add the ability would require somebody to modify the parser - that is, to edit the actual addon's scripting. I don't care enough about it to look into the changes that would have to be made (I'm lazy, and Lua is not my favorite language ).
    Alrighty, Thank you for the effort Taryble! I'll live without seeing the blocked amount hehe.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Maybe when ckknight or ProfAlbert get around to releasing Parrot 2.0, it'll handle absorbs properly. :-)

Or, you could visit the Project page for Parrot over at WowAce, and post a ticket for it - they'll probably be able to put it into a future release, even before they do Parrot2.

http://www.wowace.com/project/parrot/

change to mik's Scrolling or eavesdrop imo