Arena's and casters

Does anyone else thing that there JUST MIGHT BE a problem with casters in arena's??? Considering after 30 arena's over the course of an entire week (2's) I have not come across another caster. It has been nothing but Rogue-DK, Rogue-Warr, Rogue-Ret Pali. No shamans, no mages, no warlocks, no boomkins.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Re: Arena's and casters

maybe come back with a higher rating? i see mages everywhere

Mages are OP atm so idk what you mean but i play a boomkin and every team i play has a Paladin/DK/Rogue/Feral in it. Warriors need a buff, melee in general needs a nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Fathrmckenzi
    Mages are OP atm so idk what you mean but i play a boomkin and every team i play has a Paladin/DK/Rogue/Feral in it. Warriors need a buff, melee in general needs a nerf
    Arm's needs a buff , i see fury warrios deep wounds go out of hand tough.. getting 2k+ DoT ticks (from a MELEE class) is simply mind boggling

I'm talking for 2's on the lack of mages. I see them all of the time in 5's
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    I'm talking for 2's on the lack of mages. I see them all of the time in 5's
    i see them all the time in 2's -.-' past 1700 rating... with Dk's Feral/resto , rogues ...

There is some differences:

-Mages and boomkins aren't casters at all, arcane mages just jump while they wait their skillbarrage cd and pompyro macro, boomkins summon their treants, cast starfall and then spam moonfire until they kill the warlock.

-Elemental shaman and warlock destro mainly have to use long cast spells, a frost mage cast frostbolts yes, but they root/snare and cc a lot, they can do it, casting incinerate with a melee at your back it's impossible, pushback, silences, interrupts......

Actually arenas are:

-Burst, having spells which deal a ton of dmg and ofc instantly so they can be hardly countered
    -Attacking first
    -Using your 51 talent and cds earlier
    -Beeing PvE geared
    www.xaximbo.blogspot.com Warlock Theorycrafting mostly focused to PvP, i want to know your opinion!