Thread: Ret Spec

Ret Spec

So I decided to level my shaman first. Ive kind of given the cold shoulder to my pally. But now my shammy is geared and its time for my pally. Was just wondering what the standard level 80 raid ret pve spec was.

Re: Ret Spec

From what I've seen 0/10/61 is the build of choice. Check out www.talentchic.com to see the most popular builds and permutations.

Aye... it is the most PvE DPS based spec. 0/10/61 is the way to go.

ya its 0/10/61 /sigh how I wish Enlightend judgements was under the ret tree instead of holy that's just me though.

May I ask what the 5 points in holy you put points into is? considering if your ret you should be doing SoTM/SoB (Martyr/Blood) full time which sorta makes the one useless and the other is just absolute garbage for a ret pally ><.

i think he was joking tbh. but yes all of my ret paladins are required to have 10/61 and it is the spec i use and i recomend you use aswell

There's actually 2 different Ret specs, though I am testing the other one out in raid situations (offtank ret, +gear = +10% avoidance, 6% mitigation). But yes all my other ret paladins are required to take the 0/10/61.

That 5 points in holy would be a complete waste.