Page 39 of 132 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Your worst 1% wipe

1. On anub 10 man for insanity.
    2-5. attempts 45-49, all at 1%

^^Maybe not my very worst, but just flat out annoying

This wasnt a wipe but was very close.

We were on XT in Uld on one of our first attempts at the beginning of 3.1. We finally almost had him downed and then we started to fail the tank and healers all died and everyone slowly began to die we had him at 1% with maybe 1/4 of DPS stilla live and a pally bubbles himself. Th rest of the dps and the pally ends up killing Xt being the only guy still alive. He had 3% health left. It was pretty much the most awesome moment I have ever had in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Draoi

anub hardmode
    whats that addon showing the percentage of health?

Quote Originally Posted by battosi08
    well its believable, seeing as how our best insanity attempt prior to this week is 49, i asked our guilr token fraper to either post the vid of that wipe or take a ss towards the end of that attempt

heres my armory and a link to our 3rd kill:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&n=Darktotemz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0I1qB58nmQ

very badass :O Merry me !

FAil at OS +3D 10, when sarth had 14k hp left, we did get it right after,
    I am the Warrior.

I have no friends on my journey. No walkers of the void, summoned from the Nether as servants and bodyguards. No loyal beasts of the plains or woods, to defend me and comfort me in my pain. My sole companion is my weapon. I must care for it better than any hunter has ever cared for his beast. I must master it more than any warlock has ever mastered his demon. Without me, it is useless. Without it, I am nothing.

Heroic 25 ToC with my pug grp.

Icehowl gliched behind the invisible wall and after we got him repositioned we proceded to wipe with 200k >.<
    if we had about 1/2 a second he would have crashed and been an easy kill, still havent dowed him yet.

if we had not had the weird glich or had another second he would have been dead =(

UPDATE: officially killed beast and jarraxus, didnt try FC's tho =( it is kinda sad when hardmode content is puggabe tho, a bitter-sweet win

10+ Year Old Account

Oh Lord. Mine dates back to when BC heroics were serious business. I was in a PuG for heroic Botanica. I don't remember the whole group but I know it was myself *lock*, my RL friend healing on his shaman, and a pally tank. Don't remember the other two dps though. Anywho, we got through the Gatewatchers and Capacitus with no problems, had a wipe on Sepethrea but came back and then killed her. We got to Pathaleon and wiped on the first try. Got back there and wiped on the second as well, can't remember the causes though. We figured 3rd times the charm, right? Well we get rezzed and everything and engage. About 50%, 1 dps died. Then a few seconds later, the other dps died. I think it was around 10-15% when the healer died. I got max range from him by this point while the tank slowly died, which he did soon enough. By this time, Path was at 1%. I popped my HS and a health pot to bring myself to full as well as popping Blood Fury in hopes of getting that lucky crit that would kill him. My DoTs are slowly ticking him down and I'm watching my cast bar fill up. Path's health, at this point, is reading 0% with just a few hundred HP left. Right as my cast bar hits 0.1 sec, he gets to me and one-shots me........

If I would have cast Searing Pain instead of Shadow Bolt, I would have hit him soon enough to kill the bastard!!! Needless to say, I raged. And raged hard. My keyboard felt my wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

I Think This one of the worst had kel thurzad at 1% in Wotlk And Tank And Healer Were Alive Both Doing fine then at 600 hp the tank dces the healer doesnt realise keeps healing tank dies And healer gets killed it was like our 4th attempt everyone left and the everyone was raging on vent

Or Wiping on Kj Pre Nerf on 1k hp :S

Just wiped on patchwerk with .03% health... Sucks hardcore, I just got pissed and bailed, lol.
    "Dang dude, watch some Swifty videos or something!"

1% on KT naxx10 ot died from ice in P2 so mt had to tank adds and kt in all P3 which was hard for healers. :'(

and back to TBC wiped on gruul at 1% :-\

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere south in the United States.. <.<

25man Malygos 1400hp lefted i cried alittle and died alitte inside
    Feral is my life... Meow!!!! Cats! I'm a kitty cat! =3

fire boss in 25 VoA last person died with him at 2000 hp..............
    needless to say half group couldn't stop laughing other half was in tears

Sartharion+3 zerg - immune at 754 hp left
    Icehowle hardmode - ~2k left. he enraged long time before it, but spent his time stunned and breathed - even with this we wiped (
    both happened last week /cry
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

wiped on heroic anub 10man last night, 18k hp and 45 attempts left

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinggar
    25man Malygos 1400hp lefted i cried alittle and died alitte inside
    what noob didnt moonfire...

1% Illidan wipe pre-nerf...I wanted to shoot someone and it happened more then once to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras
    what kind of warlock doesnt use the class flying mount?

Kinda the opposite of worst - awesome, hilarious, and totally WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Avshar
    hydross
    during hard nights of progress, someone got aggro on 3-4 perc, cant remember now, he shifted into the second phase and then he switched back... got 8 adds and it led to a wipe on 1 % :P
    Hydross, ooohh the memories. Noobs couldn't handle the threat wipes, same on Leo . But, it was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanix
    Lady Vashj pre nerf, we were overrun by spore bats we had 3 healers 1 tank and 3 dps alive one of our paladins got an itchy trigger finger and hit the tank with divine intervention she then went on to kill everyone and ended up on 11k hp before she went back to full.

Vent:

Everyone: AWWW what the fuck.
    Paladin: My bad i think i hit the wrong button.
    After a lot of tries for our first vashj kill i came back after a week of waiting for my new computer to be delivered. We started with our first try that evening. In p1 i DCed, came back online, DCed again. When i got back online again we were on something like 5% and wiped after a few seconds because of too many dead and too many freaking spore bats. If i didn't dc we would have killed her .

Our first kill on Vashj was the best kill i ever got in WoW. Kael would have been better if he didn't bug out the night before 2.4 (removing attunement for MH/BT and also removing any motivation to kill kael). He didn't spawn eggs etc in his last fase. We killed him, but it sucked because we wiped for weeks on him and finally got enough progress to kill him just before 2.4 and then this happened :S.

We had plenty of "1% wipes" in classic but we also had shamans who saved the day with Ank and a shock. Cant remember the situations exactly but it happened atleast twice that someone anked and killed the boss with a super instant spell of doom.