Back in wrath, wiped on Patchwork, when he reset and ran back he had 42 healthpoints

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    heroic shannox with 120hp, yes exactly 120hp, that was awful

Deleted
    unnerfed arthas NM at 10,x % with my semi-raiding guild back in the days... for me personally my worst 1% wipe cause i was the raidleader :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Anub'arak 25man heroic. Lost A Tribute to Immortality around 7-8% once, lost A Tribute to Insanity around 0,3-3% about 10 times due to retarded melee cleaving adds before they reached the tank, or retarded healers overhealing like fuck. Or the same healers who were already wiping us by overhealing failed to heal their Penetrating Cold target.

Those were the days.
    Cyclist. 175cm, 59kg. I generally spend 30% of my time working out, 40% on my education, 5% eating, and 25% doing other things.

"Is man one of God’s blunders? Or is God one of man’s blunders?"

Deleted
    15k wipe on normal Rhyolith when my old guild was still progressing at him
    300k wipe at Heroic Rhyolith yesterday , we killed it 2 tries after that though
    And a 12% wipe at Lich King back in wotlk :P

Deleted
    I had another bad wipe the other day. Our last raid member died on Rag at 10.1%. DAMNIT.

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Heroic Maloriak is at ~500k hp. Blue orb spawns under mage, mage iceblocks it, orb still blows up, kills the entire raid except the tank, himself and one healer. Mage gets him down to 5000 hp before wiping.

Took us three more days with a bunch more sub 50k wipes before we got it
    it's a 5-10y ranged on those orbs, why would you guys stack in that phase
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." (Albert Einstein)

Deleted
    in cata . had a 50k hp left on nefy. cant really remember the ones in vanilla etc

324 HP left on Beth'tilac HC.

Deleted
    Ryolith 10 hc => 80k Wipe. Would have been World 11th Kill. Killed it the following day when i remember correctly
    //Edit: Oh no! three days after that

Deleted
    Cho'gall normal, everything was going just fine until at around 5% people start dropping like flies ( it was a month after cata and we werent very sure about tactics ) we had a great dps until then and the fight went really really smoothly. So at around 3% it's me, two more DPS and the tank. Me and another Dps fall down and tank and the other dps ( destro lock i think ) bring him to 1%. tank falls, lock keeps shooting instant spells like soul fire and at 20k hp we start cheering and yelling for the server first kill. Lock drops down at 10k on Cho'gall and his dots bring him to 1k. BIGGEST nerd rage ever, you have no idea of how much we were pissed (

our worst wipe was chim hc. 134k wipe. yay. didnt even kill him that week =P. next week he went down tho =P.

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!

Deleted
    Heroic sindragosa back when ICC was the big thing

Professor Putricide with 20k HP. =X

I'm not sure if this was our most epic wipe or our most epic kill, but....

Anub 25m heroic. Our last person standing died from the frost DoT the same second Anub started his death animation and our < A Tribute To Insanity > achievements popped up. In short: We got the achievement for clearing the instance without wiping, while everyone in the raid was dead ^^

This was on our second kill and the achievement was a server second, so saying vent exploded is quite an understatement.....

Last content:
    36k Heroic Nefarian
    1.8% Sinestra

ragnaros heroic, tank died while running to a trap and rag hits the raid with empowered sulfuras.. fun times.

These are the ones i can remember, some of them reaaaaally grooling and devastating ones because were @ ranking race time....

classic sub 1-5% wipes: ragnaros, kaelstrasz, chromaggus, nefarian, princess huhuran, twin emperors, c'thun, thaddius, four horsemen, kel thuzad
    tbc sub 1-5% wipes: gruul, archimonde, lady vashj, mother shahraz, illidan, kael'thas, brutallus, muru, kil jaden
    wotlk sub 1-5% wipes: satharion 3d, kel thuzad imortal run, mimiron hc, yogg saron 0/+1, algalon, twin valkyrs hc, anubarak hc, lady deathwhisper hc, saurfang hc, festergut hc, putricide hc, bql hc, sindragosa hc, lich king hc
    cataclysm sub 1-5% wipes: chimaeron hc, ascendant council hc, alakir hc, cho'gall hc, nefarian hc, sinestra, bethtilac hc, baleroc hc
    Last edited by Sintelia; 2011-08-26 at 01:17 PM.

30 k wipe on lord Rylothi 10 man heroic :S

Deleted
    Me as a mage, was last man standing, the boss hit me and ..
    my molten armor did the killing blow.