Deleted
    Our last Raid day before 4.2 we had 1% wipe on Neferion HC. That was so sad.

Original Naxx think we had a 1% wipe on pretty much every boss. Thaddius was annoying ...

Deleted
    Last week Shannox HC, we had to go with a new healing and dog interrupting setup so it took us a few wipes to nail it. The most ridiculous wipe was on 20k. Yes, literally 20 thousand health. The last survivor was an elemental shaman when Shannox was on 100k, shaman managed to cast 2-3 spells but the boss remained alive at 20k when he killed the shaman, then de-spawned. A sh*tstorm of curses followed on ventrillo
    Last edited by mmoc299c4ad0c3; 2011-08-26 at 01:12 PM.

Deleted
    We didn't have a full wipe as such, but back in ToGC we were on Anub progression. Our holy paladin was the last one alive and got the killing blow with a holy shock. You can imagine the noise on vent after that lol.

Nefarion HC, we wiped 2 times at 1% and had to call it a night. The next raid I could not attend and of course he went down then. Everyone got achievement and we didn't return to the boss because Firelands hit. So no Blackwing's Bane for me this expansion :/

Deleted
    Anub Arak HC... 4k hp wipe. Until this day it still haunts me.

Wasn't a wipe, but:

Blood-queen Lana'thel 25 heroic enrages and naturally kills most of the raid off with her AoE aura. Our warrior tank, however, manages to pop Last Stand at the time. The boss died at the exact same moment as the warrior's Last Stand expires, leaving him with 1 hp.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

23 manning Magtheridon in march of 07'. Had been wiping for a few nights with 25 full members and decided to give it an hours worth of shots with 23 after killing Gruul's Lair. Somehow, on the first attempt of the night, we get past phase 1 missing 2 dps (and this was still when you needed 20 cube clickers). Now as we all know, Mag was a VERY long, and nailbiting fight. You could wipe due to an unlucky crushing blow + cleave from mag, you could have 3 healers get bounced under mag's cleave and die, you could have 1 missed cube click, etc. On this attempt we had made it past the 30% collapse only losing 1 dps. We made it to something like 3%, then the dreaded melee-attack-without-shieldblock-up-then-cleave combo put our tank into the ground and our RL was screaming in vent for us to nuke the boss. He pretty quickly dropped to 1% with the full force of dps and dots on him. Then he casted a blast nova and finished off all but 6 people with x-perl showing 0% on his health. For 25 seconds they kited Magtheridon around the room, trying desperately to kill him. With 5k left, we had one warlock left alive (good ole' dathonis), he absorbed 3 melee hits with his awesome PvP gear and sl/sl spec, and got 2 shadow bolts off, but the boss didn't die. Needless to say, it was a very depressing time. We never got past 40% that night and missed a server 3rd kill. Went back in 2 nights later and got server 5th, though.

Nefarian in the first 2 weeks of Cata released (you know, when the fight was actually extremely hard in blues/greens) 96.1k wipe

http://i.imgur.com/m6SlG.jpg

Deleted
    Oh, I've had one of those with around every progress boss, Sinestra being the most recent one, 1% effective health. I died at around 5% (as a tank), we ended up with me not getting ressed (and I swear the god we had one ress available), and the other tank died at ~2% = it became chaotic immidiatly after that, the raid died in seconds. The most dissapointing fact is, that this cost us our pre-4.2 kill.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, that from logs we later found out that one fury Warrior was using no pots at all the whole raid, and other players were slacking with them aswell x_x
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2011-08-27 at 08:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    34 000 hp wipe on baleroc did well quite suck

The only actual 1% wipe I can remember is LK25HC. Our tank DC'd (bluescreen) in the 'ghost phase' or whatever it's called, some random says "wipe" in vent and some of the healers stop healing, our OT dies shortly after that. We come out and zerg/kite him and we wipe at 11%. Killed him the next try though!

youtube.com/watch?v=ciBasVhgQQE <-- The start of this. Way to many nights getting that stearing right and we have that stupid wipe...

Deleted
    Majordomo Staghelm Hc.
    He enraged at 2% ( one Dps was dead for about 20 secs before this, CR already used).
    Got him to 0.7% by the time he killed everyone.. We took him down 2 attempts later.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    That is when you punch every DPS you can find that didn't have a food buff for the fight.

Ele Monstrosity, way to many <1% wipes.
    Words you don't want to hear after a 17k Al'Akir wipe: guess I should've flasked. I can't even imagine how much shit would be given for 300 though.

Has to be a toss up between heroic Ascendent Council or Nefarian, both around 100k.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Prof Putri in ICC10 - we had a wipe at ~3000 hp

Our healer had an SS which he didn't use because he was saving it for our wipe... >
    Last edited by sasofrass; 2011-08-26 at 06:29 PM.

we had a bad one a couple nights ago... hadn't killed normal mode rag as of that point... literally had his hp bar showing 10% hp when the last person died... we were so damn close to the kill that our worldoflogs parse ended up showing TWO kills of rag for that night (we downed him on the next attempt)....

Sindragosa icc 5% buff. we get her to 5 percent and then the server lags just as she pulls us all in. 21 of us get slaughtered leaving two heals and the tanks. The tanks bounce her off each other and a 0.2%, trash respawned wiping us. Closest we ever got due to the guild taking an indefinite break after that
    If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    What is wrong with having a character show up again? Some people are so dumb and will hate on anything blizzard does. Seriously, if you hate it so much that you cant see straight when they show a character a 2nd time, then you should just quit. Also, never read a book. Ever. You will be mad.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Anub. We were neck and neck with another guild trying to get server first. We had more than one wipe around 1%. We ended up getting the server first, though.