Deleted
    yes twin emperors for me too :/

Wow Vanilla, Kel'Thuzad 40man:

We were trying that boss for weeks, then we used all world buffs (Hakkar, Onyxia, Lucky Rocket Cluster) and managed to bring him down to 1%.
    Then we changed tactics and killed him, german firstkill :>

6527 wipe on 25 Sarth 3D

Deleted
    When my guild first started attempting 10 heroic morchok, we actually killed the twin just as he stomped which wiped us. The other group died with 3k left on the 'better half' lol. When we regrouped, it was insulting to see the dead twin next to a new boss hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Heirak View Post
    When my guild first started attempting 10 heroic morchok, we actually killed the twin just as he stomped which wiped us. The other group died with 3k left on the 'better half' lol. When we regrouped, it was insulting to see the dead twin next to a new boss hehe
    They share one HP pool...

wiping on naxx 25 in 3.0 grobulus on 9k hp left and i was lst 1 alive

Quote Originally Posted by waat View Post
    Nope, they can (and do) die a few hundred thousand HP apart. I thought we'd killed it when Kohcrom died, but Morchok wiped his side out, leaving him running towards us with <500k HP. We wiped. I have a screenshot somewhere, he had ~15k HP left when he flattened the last person.

They can also die the other way round too, I'm not sure what would have happened if we'd have died on our side with Morchok dead... We got the guild raid challenge thing popping up as completed, so I assume it stays dead. :/

Quote Originally Posted by waat View Post
    This literally happened to our raid last night too. We think that sub 20% (Furious mode) they do some kind of split HP pools, or something like such.

The second time we did it, we killed Morchok first (last time they killed Kohcrom and then had morchok go deliver justice as our morchok group wiped) and the other group had 2% or 1% left on Kohcrom and were still fightning him well after the new healer got his achievement.

It's really only based on Morchok

Deleted
    HP sharing is not instant, they update once in a while, we have it all the time.

Last night Heroic Spine :/ .08%....

And Heroic Rag 100k HP left. That was brutal.
    Last edited by Irielle; 2012-02-03 at 06:19 PM.

Remember when we did Ragnaros in MC to chase faction first (on our realm) and wiped at 1-5% several times before finally getting the kill a wee bit too late - was an awesome night and the sound of 40 people screaming out of happiness in Vent is indescribable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0yMaNi7UvE This one was fun..

I think the most egregiously painful was a 10,000 HP wipe on Assembly of Iron Steelbreaker last 25 in Ulduar. Some hunter said "good job guys!" and then someone dies at 10,000 HP and heals him up to 20%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevciu View Post
    Remember when we did Ragnaros in MC to chase faction first (on our realm) and wiped at 1-5% several times before finally getting the kill a wee bit too late - was an awesome night and the sound of 40 people screaming out of happiness in Vent is indescribable!
    This... so much this. Our guild leader was going ape shit after a string of 1-5% wipes. Flipped his shit on what was meant to be the last try of the night because of a cockup during sons phase. We gave it the third 'one more try' and downed it... so much joy on vent I got yelled at by the neighbors the next day ^_^

Ragnaros in Firelands 1 day before the nerf.

Deleted
    HC Durumu. Everyone decided to switch to the boss on the maze phase with the walls still up, thinking we could kill it before the beam got to us, but we all got instant killed on like 120k HP left.

Kind of an opposite 1% wipe... but in Vanilla, the entire raid wiping after getting a few hits in on C'Thun. This proceeded to happen multiple times throughout the night.

Dang you green beam!

Deleted
    25h Garrosh /w 1.8m hp left. Took us 2 more day to actually kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Santeka View Post
    25h Garrosh /w 1.8m hp left. Took us 2 more day to actually kill him.
    Interesting. Doesn't seem like the kind of fight where you'd get low percent wipes. Once you're clear of the fourth malice it's pretty smooth sailing. I think our lowest percent wipe before the kill was 10% on a fucked up fourth malice.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was a dark and stormy night years ago in an apartment far far away. Naxx 25 on Thaddius was a complete mess and would turn out to be a 13 hour long grueling ordeal which we would never finish. He was literally down to 1% and I was the lone survivor due to my pally bubble. The guild was cheering me over vent. It was my time to shine. He zigged, I zagged. He swung I ate the pain like a delicious pastry. I looked him right in the eyes and said something about his mother (I forget what exactly). The battle raged and the ladies swooned from the sidelines of their maimed corpses. I. Was. King.

Everything was such a blur. My mana was all but gone and Gift of the Naaru was the only thing keeping me alive. We were neck and neck and with one final mighty swing a thundering fist crashed down upon me as the lightning outside my window crashed down. All was silent. Thaddius knocked me offline. My monitor was black with failure and so was my heart. They died in vain that day... It still haunts my dreams.