Same shit here ...

heroic 25 man lei shen, warlock blew us up with static shock in p3 after the 5th or 6th thunderstruck

I cried myself to sleep.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Belerophon View Post
    It was a dark and stormy night years ago in an apartment far far away. Naxx 25 on Thaddius was a complete mess and would turn out to be a 13 hour long grueling ordeal which we would never finish. He was literally down to 1% and I was the lone survivor due to my pally bubble. The guild was cheering me over vent. It was my time to shine. He zigged, I zagged. He swung I ate the pain like a delicious pastry. I looked him right in the eyes and said something about his mother (I forget what exactly). The battle raged and the ladies swooned from the sidelines of their maimed corpses. I. Was. King.

Everything was such a blur. My mana was all but gone and Gift of the Naaru was the only thing keeping me alive. We were neck and neck and with one final mighty swing a thundering fist crashed down upon me as the lightning outside my window crashed down. All was silent. Thaddius knocked me offline. My monitor was black with failure and so was my heart. They died in vain that day... It still haunts my dreams.
    The horrible necro was justified by this wonderful post.

Not 1%, but 3%. Kel'thuzad during an Immortal run. He mind controlled a Mage and Pyroblasted a Shaman to death right before we killed him. Most people didn't notice the death and wondered why the achievement didn't pop up. We never tried for Immortal again after that.

Deleted
    ive never had a 1% wipe, im too good a healer for that to happen.

http://i.imgur.com/yB21KJT.jpg

.2% on heroic garrosh, 2-3 nights before our kill. The difference between US 14th and 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by Henriksson View Post
    Thats pretty funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    ive never had a 1% wipe, im too good a healer for that to happen.
    You just wait,..

Quote Originally Posted by Tricksterjim View Post
    Holy Necro batman!
    It's not a necro if it can continue to be a valid topic.

On that note, we were on a server first lk race, and we kept getting to 11%, we ended up getting it, but the stress man

0.8% 25 man Garrosh normal last night. One dps was afk the whole fight and could easily have made the difference.
    We downed him next pull though.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevciu View Post
    Remember when we did Ragnaros in MC to chase faction first (on our realm) and wiped at 1-5% several times before finally getting the kill a wee bit too late - was an awesome night and the sound of 40 people screaming out of happiness in Vent is indescribable!
    '
    how did you find a 2 year old thread? go back like 100 pages in the raids and dungeon section?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belerophon View Post
    It was a dark and stormy night years ago in an apartment far far away. Naxx 25 on Thaddius was a complete mess and would turn out to be a 13 hour long grueling ordeal which we would never finish. He was literally down to 1% and I was the lone survivor due to my pally bubble. The guild was cheering me over vent. It was my time to shine. He zigged, I zagged. He swung I ate the pain like a delicious pastry. I looked him right in the eyes and said something about his mother (I forget what exactly). The battle raged and the ladies swooned from the sidelines of their maimed corpses. I. Was. King.

Everything was such a blur. My mana was all but gone and Gift of the Naaru was the only thing keeping me alive. We were neck and neck and with one final mighty swing a thundering fist crashed down upon me as the lightning outside my window crashed down. All was silent. Thaddius knocked me offline. My monitor was black with failure and so was my heart. They died in vain that day... It still haunts my dreams.
    You sir, should become a storywriter.
    Oh and, my worst 1% wipe ever must've been vs. Lord Marrowgar (25) during 3.3.x.
    Marrowgar had like 30k HP left and our final man was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereas View Post
    Same shit here ...

Damn, just... damn!
    Oh by the way, even though I like German, I'd never ever play it in games haha! Garrosh Höllschrei sounds so bad xD
    Last edited by mmoc66481e8323; 2014-04-23 at 06:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly 1%, but my worst wipe was dragging the amalg to the wrong side on what would have been the last burn on the last armor plate and our first H Spine kill.

We did get it the next day, thank god, but that one always bothered me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst 1% wipe wasn't just one, but 3.
    In a row.
    Against Naj'entus in BT.
    Good times.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    H Baleroc on our 10th try, we die at 2% or less.

Heartbreaker.

Loatheb - Naxx 40.

If any of you remember having to farm the shadow pots for this fight, you will remember this pain. I farmed... a lot for the mats to craft for a lot of different people. I helped raid lead this fight (as I knew it the best) and prepare others for it before hand. We had wiped for a long time (more than a week or two) and we were having guild troubles because of the news of TBC and its changing raid structure.

We were there. That night. Wiping and wiping. We were down to our last pots and everything was going perfect. Down to 5% with almost no one dead. But then disaster struck. Half the raid, then down to 10 men. 2%. The rest were dropping and it was a tank left essentially with .01%. We wiped.

And that was it. Our guild was never the same, a lot of people left and we never defeated Loatheb.

Heroic Thok.

8,9k wipe.

Yeah. Fuck me right?

Also my first Heroic Deathwing kill on 4.3

We "killed him" after enraged we did not downed below 1hp and just wiped us.

Got to be one of our tries on heroic madness during cataclysm. Think it was like our 5th try or something when we made it to the last platform. The head was at 3%, and the slime thingies spawned. Our hunter (who was the best dps in our guild at the time) decided to completely derp and killed himself. We wiped shortly after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most recent will be siegecrafter during progress, beofre nerf. It was less than 1%. I wanted to throw monitor out of the window and ate keyboard