7+ Year Old Account
    10.9% wipe heroic lich king back in the day was by far the worst in my entire raid career

more recently? the sub 1% wipes on heroic lei shen

fuck that boss

There's been so many. Generally, whenever it's a melee boss, tank goes down, I evasion tanked for last 3%, pop prep & evasion tank some more, vanish and rofldps while everyone else tanks, 1% wipe. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

The week after our first H Sha kill, we were struggling to kill him again. After an entire night of attempts, we managed to have a 1% wipe but no kill. It was extremely frustrating since we had killed him already the week prior.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Quote Originally Posted by Numidia View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/yB21KJT.jpg

.2% on heroic garrosh, 2-3 nights before our kill. The difference between US 14th and 17th.
    How is that even possible? Massive failure of malice?

Just had 3 back to back 0% wipes on heroic shamans. Each reset with less than a mil hp left.

Deleted
    I had a 10,3% wipe on Lich King 10man heroic, so basically a 0,3% wipe. The fun part is that it was the result of a baaad fail of our best player who practically never made any mistakes. If our raid group had only consisted of players of his skill level we would have killed that boss significantly faster. But in this one single attempt during the second intermission his mind was probably drifting off to some place else and when the phase was over and the outer ring of the platform fell down he went down with it. xD
    So we had to play the last phase with one DPS less and would have almost made it. With him it would have been a walk in the park. But an hour later the boss went down so it wasn't that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    One time back in like the second or 3rd week of wrath my guild wiped on heigan at fucking 900 hp x.x
    I literally lol'd reading this.

We had Illidan on farm for a good while. And one night we wiped on him for 5 1/2 hours.......no one was on their game. We had several 1% and sub 1% wipes that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

When ICC was first released we wiped on Putricide at 1% and just couldn't get anywhere close to killing him again for a while. We never had any trouble like that in subsequent attempts after having a < 10% wipe with other bosses.

My worst 1% wipe was heroic spines and we had 2 back to back .5% to 1% wipes on the last plate. It was very disheartening because we had to end it since both of those attempts were past our cutoff time anyway. It took several more wipes the following raid week to finally get it down.

soo10m heroic sha, 100k health left.
    vent sounded like a dock full of very unhappy workers.

Deleted
    We had a .1% wipe on H Garrosh at one point. I think we still have a VoD of it somewhere.

0.2% on Hagara, first week of H DS, she went into the Ice Phase with 4 of us alive.

<0.5% wipe on elegon.

At 2% one of the healers went "Good work guys! Finally got it" or words to those effect.

Now on every semi difficult progression fight at least one person will say "Don't say it..." at around 2 %.

0% wipe on both Sha HC and Jugger HC in same raid ������ 2k hp wipe and a 4k hp wipe

Deleted
    The one I remember most was my first - and that was Void Reaver. "Extermination successful" "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-----"

Kil'Jaeden. Only to lose the kill to a shadowpriest that was worse than me only because he was best buddies with the guildmaster.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Heroic garajal, wiped at 36000 health. I was a shaman with reincarn but didn't think we would make it. Needless to say I didn't tell anyone lol

I was on a guild with my brother. We were mostly real life friends and people that had left a previous guild my brother was kicked out of. On a saturday, we went to kara. We started at 2pm and stayed there 'till 8. Was the 1st time raiding for most of us, most of people still had alot of greenies. After 2 hours wiping on curator we get him down to 2% or something with 4 of us alive. Suddendly you hear my brother panicking on vent "OMG I'M BUGGED I'M BUGGED! I CANT ATTACK!!" the paladin gave him the bubble thingie that doesnt let you attack (cant recall what it was called). We ended up wiping at .5%

0.03% wipe on garrosh, a few k hp~ whilst racing for server first lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was looking through my imgur album and saw this. Not anything big, but it sucked none the less. Heroic ji-kun, I did the nests.

http://i.imgur.com/dQnOCuc.jpg