Page 1 of 132
... LastLast

Your worst 1% wipe

We were doing kael pre nerf and got him to 5%,then a flamestrike popped on a melee next to kael......

5 secs later,we wipe and kael had 20k hp left.

why?He teleported us for the air phase just as the flamestrike popped which 1 shotted all our tanks and healers.

edit: there was also a supremus attempt where our mage invised when raid wiped and supremus had 10k hp left in phase 2.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii129/Fierypowah/GSfail.jpg

GS has ruined the game.

Re: Your worst 1% wipe

Kel'thuzad25.

First attempt ever, I was tanking the adds from +-35% on my own(other tank died).

I got pwned by that shadow fissure thing. Raid wipes.

15+ Year Old Account

Magtheridon. Tank pops into berserker stance and we wipe with 1% left. We never let him forget that night either.

probably vanilla wow AQ40, sever first C'thun, we wiped on Cthun having 3.2k hp left And yes thats very annoying after about 10hours of non-stop raiding aq40. The vanilla wow battles were epic, no bosses in bc, wotlk come close to having such an epic battle.

this weekend we wiped on voa25 with 17 ppl. 2 healers let the MT die at 10% and raid wipes at 1%, cleared it after tho.
    Just goes to show how easy voa rly is. You get deadly glad items from it, and its puggable with 17/25ppl. I mean i understand they wanna make gear (also deadly) available for most, but basically redesigning the arena sytem so that will get full deadly in couple weeks, and making the rest easy to obtain through pugs, is the worst thing they could have done for arena.

goodjob.

Naxx 10 man, we are doing Kel'thuzard. 2 noob void zone deaths and a fail iceblock later (7 left).

We get the adds, offtank picks them up gets iceblocked and no one heals (6 left).

Main tank tanks both boss and the adds with 3 healers and me and mage dpsing. Kel'thuzard frost blasts me, another fail (5 left).

Mage assumes its a wipe and runs to the door to invis, only to realise that the main godlike tank is actually tanking it all and runs back (wasted 5-10 seconds). Healers some how stand too close and both get iceblocked (3 left).

These 3 then take an agonising 9% off and the healer finally gets iceblocked himself. Tank and mage get him down to about 10k hp and wipe...

I was so looking forward to cheering at the tank and solo healer as well . If only one of them fails hadnt happened he was dead...
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

It was on Firemaw, back in the days. We were trying to down him for the first time, half of the people were in blues and it really meant a lot to us. So we had like a perfect try and at 1% the tank died and the boss just one-shotted us all. People were freaking pissed off. Good times

Still waters run deep.

Illidan. Tank couldnt get him into one of the traps so he enrages and wipes raid. Next try he enrages again and kills tank cause tank couldnt get him to trap. Hes at 10% at this time and he turn to me (Rogue).I manage to pop evasion in time and get him pulled into trap. After trap he one shots me and starts to transform into demon. Hes at 3% now and everyone is shouting over ventrilo. "Take him down, take him down." We get him and i get Chest piece as reward for preventing wipe and making us take him down for the first time.
    Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

15+ Year Old Account

5 1% wipes in a row on Leotheras the blind

that left us raged really lol

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Cthun back in vanilla. 1% when he became invulnerable again and there were too many people down to survive till another weak phase. So our first kill was postponed by another weeks/months. I think most of raid cried IRL :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin Majare
    Illidan. Tank couldnt get him into one of the traps so he enrages and wipes raid. Next try he enrages again and kills tank cause tank couldnt get him to trap. Hes at 10% at this time and he turn to me (Rogue).I manage to pop evasion in time and get him pulled into trap. After trap he one shots me and starts to transform into demon. Hes at 3% now and everyone is shouting over ventrilo. "Take him down, take him down." We get him and i get Chest piece as reward for preventing wipe and making us take him down for the first time.
    That's relavent to the thread how?

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfreak
    5 1% wipes in a row on Leotheras the blind

that left us raged really lol
    ^this ;p

15+ Year Old Account

post-nerf our 6-7th attempt at KJ ended around 35k hp, we had maybe 5 people up at 100k and they slowly got picked off, pally and warrior survived his darkness and a shammy ankhed after but to no avail

eventually got him down 13 attempts later lol
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Sag 10 solo tank
    whiped at 12K, next try we got him easly thanks to the adrenaline of that try :P
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia

Ragnaros pre-BWL in what would have been our guild-first kill.

Spider Wing, Naxx lvl 80.

had Anub'Rekhan to 1% and was about 10k HP when the last paladins bubble was about to run out...with that the resto shaman pop'd back up and chainlighting'd then shocked his ass and processed to cast a lighting bolt and we killed the boss.

A 1% wipe prevented due to a brave shaman not being scared of his repair bill!

Malygos 25

1400 hp !! -.-

WoW Vanilla Naxx 40
    Kel'Thuzad - race for the german firstkill
    After some ~10% wipes, we have a very good attempt and got him to ~15% -> mind control -> chaos and panic -> DPS nukes -> tanks aren't able to draw aggro -> 2% wipe -.-

Back in WoW Classic, my 1st attempt with my new guild on Loatheb. We spend ~90 minutes farming some world buffs as there are: Nefarian's head, heart of Hakkar, Diremaul-buffs for the whole raid, Flasks 'n bufffood etc.

1% Wipe.

that really sucked.

15+ Year Old Account

Vael pre tbc 1% wipe on our last atempt after countless tries was almost cryable ;D

Kil'jaeden pre-nerf, three 1% wipes. Each of them equally bad.
    We got him down like 1h before maintenance for 3.0.

Raggy vanilla wow... was freaking awesome.. kinda

40 man raid - 7 man alive or so. submerge after 10-15 secs at 1%

Never heard so much crying at vt :P

Epic fight <3