Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Your worst 1% wipe

hydross
    during hard nights of progress, someone got aggro on 3-4 perc, cant remember now, he shifted into the second phase and then he switched back... got 8 adds and it led to a wipe on 1 % :P

Quote Originally Posted by thescreensavers
    Archimonde 1% wipe

quoted from vent

"What noob did not moonfire?"
    Impossible, it's on a timer, not even a funny attempt.

idd, was just about to post the same

Archimonde just dies when timer is off... pre and post nerf it was like this, once you got him to 10% he went to drain from world tree and was done for one way or the other!

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin Majare
    Illidan. Tank couldnt get him into one of the traps so he enrages and wipes raid. Next try he enrages again and kills tank cause tank couldnt get him to trap. Hes at 10% at this time and he turn to me (Rogue).I manage to pop evasion in time and get him pulled into trap. After trap he one shots me and starts to transform into demon. Hes at 3% now and everyone is shouting over ventrilo. "Take him down, take him down." We get him and i get Chest piece as reward for preventing wipe and making us take him down for the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judgementus
    Spider Wing, Naxx lvl 80.

had Anub'Rekhan to 1% and was about 10k HP when the last paladins bubble was about to run out...with that the resto shaman pop'd back up and chainlighting'd then shocked his ass and processed to cast a lighting bolt and we killed the boss.

A 1% wipe prevented due to a brave shaman not being scared of his repair bill!
    Lol this one time my guild totally killed some boss, that was the worst.

Vashj, 2900 hitpoints left. Tank and healer were going at it for about 5% i think it was XD.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Sarth3D , first night of learning last try before repops. We pull take Sarth down to a nice cheeky 89% or something (though i guess thats not really important). We had barely got Tenebron down in time before shadron was reaching the tank in all attempts but today seemed RNG and love was on our side. Tenebron was down before Shadron even reached the tank, We took Shadron down and then took the portal just for the sake of the healers, came out took Vesp down, Had lost maybe 7 or so just due to being numpties by now, so when Vesp was down only about 17 left. Was going fine as we took him down. The DK we used to tank him(pre DK nerf this is where they had the crazy cd's) died around 10%, he turned deep breathed a few melee but that was it. Still 8 or 9 alive, 2 healers, a tank and rest ranged. Tank grabbed him and turned him. Yelling on vent picked up. %'s kept ticking off , but the tank wasnt in his tank gear since we were short a person that night, he was using dps gear and damage was spiky. At 3% he died and the raid spread out to try ping pong sarth about as the dots ticked. When I died(think i was either last or 2nd last) Sarth was at 0.7% according to Omen. We called the raid after since the repops and was at raid end anyway. We did get him next day though, suprisingly on the last try of that evening too!

First try on supremus, was at 1% when we died.
    Another annoying one was at mother when me tank an one healer got teleported + lag spike, wipe.

15+ Year Old Account

13 bosses done in naxx. no deaths.

OT dead at 4% by ice shit and whipe at 1%
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quite a old SS... <3 Wipe's in TBC

Kil'jaeden

What about him?

wow.. got to 4 pages without ANYONE mentioning HUHURAN?

Quote Originally Posted by Elkanen
    Impossible, it's on a timer, not even a funny attempt.
    was thinking the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin
    South Park's 'Gay Fish' was actually a lot catchier than a lot of Kanye songs. Yeah.

2 00 am Lady Vashj 1 % prenerf

other shit ~5% Illidan , tank got lags or smth like that turned him face 2 raid and voila +40% ))

Quote Originally Posted by Dulba
    Vashj, 2900 hitpoints left. Tank and healer were going at it for about 5% i think it was XD.
    something like this happened to us on a farm week
    we luckily the pally bubbled hammered/judgemented for that last lil bit of hp ><
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

meh, remember wiping on Voidreaver, Gruul and Maggy at 1%. Don't know what was worse back then.
    Jeffrey Kaplan: The real goal is throughout the Warcraft games how many times can you kill Mal'Ganis?

Kil'jaeden
    It was the first time that our WL had to deal with the second Dragon at past 15% (?). At ~2% during his big bang he said sth like "Shit I activated "it" too early!" and BAM Raid down...

Quote Originally Posted by Saturate
    It was on Firemaw, back in the days. We were trying to down him for the first time, half of the people were in blues and it really meant a lot to us. So we had like a perfect try and at 1% the tank died and the boss just one-shotted us all. People were freaking pissed off. Good times
    you tried Firemaw in blues???? ???
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Ok so it's not a 1% wipe but it's bloody stupid ..

Just this week, on Sapphiron, we had to grab alot of fillers from guild to finish it, about 4 get killed in the first bomb, and we slowly bring her down to about 10% when our MT wipes, so I run around to the front and taunt her, sadly one of our shammy healers runs to the front as well, we get her down to 1% and she enrages.