Re: Your worst 1% wipe

Heroic General Vezax, 300 hp...after seeing him reset, our vent channel would've made sailors blush. It was just as bad a second time around when someone piped up after noticing we did 32m damage to him that fight.

on yogg saron 25man .2% left, ... someone dc'd during the fight , but we got it 2 try after

Best 1% wipe: hodir is at 120k hp and our entire raid is completely dead. He is now killing the npcs. I'm a shaman. Pop up, flame shock, Lava Burst and he goes green when he is about 10 feet away from me.
    Mounts at level 20? When I was your age, we had to walk on FOOT across the wetlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoshoes
    Stupid Arthas. Worst ret noob ever. Whatever you do, don't join an instance with him!

Though I hear he's rerolled Deathknight now and changed his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinol
    actually, "an instant kill" is EXACTLY what his enrage is...

it's called "ascend to the heavens" and everybody gets hit for outrageous ammounts of damage and he despawns. it's the same thing that happens if your one hour timer runs up while in combat with him. he abruptly stops what he's doing and casts this 2 or 3 second ability and nukes everyone.

Also, on a side note, he goes friendly at about 2% or 270k so your 3.5% wipe was possibly even closer than you thought xD
    He didn't cast Ascend to the Heavens when he enraged for us. He proceeded to one shot everyone. Once everyone was dead he cast Ascend to the Heavens. Worst part was it was our last attempt of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinol
    25 man iron council hard mode last-ditch efforts at 100k, everybody dying very fast from the stacking damage buff on steelbreaker+ the aoe pulse. short story shorter, after a curse of doom went off he was left at 4k. if there had been 4k more damage on him, the last explosion of curse of doom not only would have killed him for us, but also spawned a doomguard for the warlock.

The I Choose You Steal breaker achievement - Steel breaker heals a big chunk of his HP every time someone dies. That's why you can only offered the tanks to die from the unavoidable moves he does.

3% wipe cause the hunter casted MD @ the priest.

1 hit

lol

1st week of heroic ToC, ten man, got icehowl to 4792 health. One shotted the next week, as they adjusted for those not living in america who had a 50/50 chance of ramming you even if you were out of the way.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

sarth3d zerg, 7k health...the whelps didnt even spawn, just had unlucky breath (shieldwall + last stand were active, nothing i cud do)
    also, kologarn on 25 man, both his left arm and his body were at 1%
    also maexxna 10 (somewherre in january) on 23k cause i forgot to shieldwall in time, since i was asking for a hand of sac

My worst wipe was actually last week. We were doing Anub'arak on 10man HM. One of our healers had died just before the nuke-phase so were under some heavy pressure.

It all went quite alright until we reached ~50k HP left on Anub, where people just started dying, bombombombombom. We had a lot of dots so I was confident we was going to make it. But...

With 4500 HP left everyone was dead and the boss just vanished and respawned.

4500 hp. INSANE! We had to take a 15 min break for everyone to cool off. Worst wipe I've ever experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by gollie
    My worst wipe was actually last week. We were doing Anub'arak on 10man HM. One of our healers had died just before the nuke-phase so were under some heavy pressure.

It all went quite alright until we reached ~50k HP left on Anub, where people just started dying, bombombombombom. We had a lot of dots so I was confident we was going to make it. But...

With 4500 HP left everyone was dead and the boss just vanished and respawned.

4500 hp. INSANE! We had to take a 15 min break for everyone to cool off. Worst wipe I've ever experienced.
    lol, woooooooooow that sucks

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pääsiäismuna
    Actually alot worser is: getting felmyst to 1hp in start of the airphase. and then not living trough the airphase due to overwhelming of the skeletons... which happened to us.

for ppl who don't know: falmyst can't be killed in air phase so she is stuck at 1hp.
    I think that happened to us 3 time in a single night ... we were so fuckin mad.

The original Gruul... Not the watered down version everyone killed. Got him down to like 35k. We then proceeded to kill him with 24/25 people surviving.

Lady Vashj- at the time there were no strategies available via bosskillers ect so we didn't end up killing spore bats... Ever see that thing entirely green?

Huhuran. Anyone that did that fight feels my pain.

this is by far the worst wipe ever...
    This is right after WotLK was released. I was leading a 25 Naxx group and we were on Loatheb, and our group manage to wipe with Loatheb at 27 hp, not 270, not 2,700... no 27 fucking health. that was a slap in the face for sure

Deleted

once wiped on KZ in 25man raid..

he had less than 300 hp left.. -.-

Twin Valks 10 man hardmode they were healing and 2 or 3 of the people didn't switch because they were like PERSONAL DPS MATTERS MOST FAPFAPFAP and they got off a heal and we died after

Deleted

Vezax Hardmode, think the first try.

He was at 364hp!!!!!!!

>

Not mine but this seemed pretty bad:

Last night. ToC 10 heroic. Anub'arak. 45 attempts left. Wiped on 16028 hp. Give me back my tribute to mad skill
    Sorry Mario, but princess is in another castle.

Deleted

30K wipe on koralon 10 man on the first attempt. one of the tanks died, got Brezzed, died again, other tank (me) died soon after, he despawned at 30K, OUT OF 4 FRICKING MILLION! that is like 10 crits more and we had it.

we killed him afterwards tho.

Never had any, since my guild wont give me raid spot due to the love for warlocks.