10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    Mine as well. Marrowgar was easy like fuck without the buff. /elitist off
    without the buff? did the fire wipe you? or not breaking spikes? both VERY HARD CONSEPCTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    You actually get a raidspot as a clicker dps

sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time I was in RS two days after release we wiped over and over and over maybe 11 times? We finally go Halion to 1% and the tank got cut in half by the laser the RL called it... =(

Was a PUG.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jyn View Post
    omg hi volitar!

back when plague wing came out, trying PP 25, i think we had 4 attempts left, we got him to 100k and wiped, then our hunter goes on vent and says: OH HI GAIZ I WASN'T FLASKED LOL
    a flask wont increase ur dps by 100k ur grp just sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    You actually get a raidspot as a clicker dps

sigh.

Back in Kara when Prince Malchezaar was hard we got the bastard down to 1%... After we died I realized I wasn't wearing my chest piece
    Well there are plenty of idiots who squeal and think it's metal. Luckily for us, they can't reproduce for the reasons of their pants being too tight which causes extreme mangina...ness

Deleted
    My worst wipe ever, was definitely my guilds Herald of the Titans attempt (First time we went, and tried to kill him), and we wiped on 2.6% (You win/The fight ends at 2.0%). (You only got 1 hour per week)

But we got him the second time.

These threads are just full of lies, dunno why people even read them.

"1% hardest current-content encounter"

Same thing every thread. If you want to make it worthwhile, just require screenshots.

got Sarth 3D down to like 2%... i couldnt see his health bar using Shadowed Unit Frames......next attempt we got it with 1 rogue left (10man) who had half health, everyone else died

Deleted
    vanilla loathed...again..and again...and once more...and again...

1.3% on heroic halion 25. Add tank died at like 6% and they just raped.......everyone......

Got it 2 or 3 attempts later though.

Thankfully, we didn't have any sub 15% wipes on HLK25. I think we went from a best of 27% -> kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    HM LK it said he was at 10.1 % health when the last person died.

Deleted
    We had a 3% wipe on LK HC 10 man back in june, wasn't nice

Deleted
    5-6 sindragosa 10man wipes at 300-400k life due to enrages.. my guild had already killed her a bunch of times but we kept one of the raid resets to try LK every week and if we failed we would always do 2 days of a fresh ICC every week, for 1-2 months we always ended up stopping on sindragosa because we would be going with a few alts on the fresh runs and we were lacking on dps... in fact, half my guild killed sindragosa a month after LK :>
    as for "real" 1% wipes I had one back in ssc on the murloc boss (tidewalker?morogrim?or something..)

Wiped Lich King at 8%. We were doing Neck Deep in Vile 25man, and we failed at the last second, so we all jumped off and restarted it.

60k on emalon while doing e,w&f
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=NeT055KFCu0

I'm not the DK tanking this, but a mage you might be able to spot.. Sorry for the bad quality, his first vid.. Give him a break

TL;DL we wipe on 11% after the last frostmourne phase at 15% where one of our healers and a mage dies (so LK enrages)... Have a guess at how teamspeak was

never had a 1% wipe although i have clutched a few when im last man standing, last weeks festergut from like 350k hp

10+ Year Old Account
    Leothras the Blind 1% wipes..That whirlwind..it burns..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    LK 10 heroic 13% wipe... .Oh the rage..

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of people wiping on LK heroic under 5%. Should shut up a bit of those "pve is easy" guys.

Anyway, H LK10 this week, first time for half of us, on our 5th or 6th attempt, enrage timer at 580k health left, we managed to do another 80k and wiped, 500k health away from bane, our ret paladin got disconnected the entire phase 3 (comcast).
    Out of 40 attempts, we got him to 4%, 6% 7% 8%, many times around 15%, but stars just wont align for us. Countless "lets wipe it" on p1 when someone disconnects (MT disconnected 4 times), sleeps on keyboard and dies on first shadowtrap, MT cant taunt a spawning raging fast enough and it kills a dps/healer right when it gets taunted.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

700 hp on Malygos...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!