We were doing Karazhan at 70, with a melee heavy group. We got Prince down to less than 2% and all was comfy so we decided to de-equip our weapons and punch him to death.

It was funny for about 20 secs but then the tank accidentally died. Some people wanted to switch back to weapons but others wanted to maintain the punching. There was arguing on vent and things became flustered. Some of those that wanted to reequip their weapons couldn't because of the nasty things that were being said, they were fumbling on the keys. When someone said they couldn't find their weapons in their bags one of the healers immediately gquitted. Because this healer was an attractive women two other guys immediately gquitted.

Prince did actually die when the warlock and healers managed to range him down but the guild wasn't the same again. By which I mean it disbanded.

Just goes to show you can't be too careful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Polarbear View Post
    a flask wont increase ur dps by 100k ur grp just sucks
    No, it wouldn't but it wasn't an increase of 100k DPS that was needed, if this was hitting the enrage then it would have needed an increase of about 166dps.

Princess Huhuran 1% wipes are something that have stayed with me.

so many bosses.. the worst ones are normally the hardest ones.. Entropius at 1% kinda make you wanan kil yourself.. my guild had 2 1% wipes be4 our firstkill.. aswell as 3 or 4 putricide hc 1%wipes be4 firstkill.. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Valentinian View Post
    We were doing Karazhan at 70, with a melee heavy group. We got Prince down to less than 2% and all was comfy so we decided to de-equip our weapons and punch him to death.

It was funny for about 20 secs but then the tank accidentally died. Some people wanted to switch back to weapons but others wanted to maintain the punching. There was arguing on vent and things became flustered. Some of those that wanted to reequip their weapons couldn't because of the nasty things that were being said, they were fumbling on the keys. When someone said they couldn't find their weapons in their bags one of the healers immediately gquitted. Because this healer was an attractive women two other guys immediately gquitted.

Prince did actually die when the warlock and healers managed to range him down but the guild wasn't the same again. By which I mean it disbanded.

Just goes to show you can't be too careful.
    rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iskall View Post
    Princess Huhuran 1% wipes are something that have stayed with me.
    Too many of them, way too many of them...
    Thundercunts and stuff

Not so long ago (month i guess), battlegrounds were bugged and server restarts were going every few hours. So, we started LK25, got him down to about 30% when a warrning pops up: "Realm restart in 15 minutes", nothing to worry, plenty of time, so we're continuing. 14 minutes, 13 minutes and then BAM 15 seconds! We're all like: "WTF?!". Were at 5% when server restarted :/

10+ Year Old Account
    my wipe of 1% was on putricide heroic on hunter, dot's up running on him, healers fail tanks die we die and we wiped was sooo close, after this try people weren't focused anymore so we called it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

While this was not a 1% whipe, I still feel it´s worth mentioning:

Back in early wotlk, my guild had every achievement needed for the first raid-meta-proto-drake (Naxx and stuff), except for "The Immortal" (cant recall the 10man title) and OS103D.
    So the night before the meta-drake reward was removed, we managed to down OS103D and decided to go for 10man Immmortal as well (Naxx cleared with no deaths). We reached KT successfully, and got him to about 40%, when suddenly like 5 of our 10 men disconnected.

That was truly terrible...

I remember an sindragosa 10 whipe (normal) pug with 0% buff, 27 fucking hp, after i realise my wep wasent enchanted.. lol

Tho i do like to know how ppl wipe sub 10% on lk, as far as i know, you "win" the figth at 10%, so unless no one resses, or all suicides i dont find it possible? meybe i missed something.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    Bump.

I dare you to beat this one.

Edit: The door wouldn't open for the whole reset so we had to have a GM mail the guildmaster the loot from the boss and we just had to finish the raid at PP/BQL.
    Wiping on Dreamwalker is bad enough, let alone the worms someone can AoE down by themself.

Personally, I don't know what my "worst 1% wipe" would be. I know I've had a few, but none of them were anything special except for the guild's first-kill. The most recent one is 25 Heroic Putricide that comes to mind.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Deleted
    Well, it's not my wipe but still an epic failure.
    Ironforge. Magni Bronzebeard. About 90k HP left.
    Horde wiped.

Glory to the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dreamwalker 10man HC - 3 wipes at 98, 98 and 99%...

Quote Originally Posted by Mutin View Post
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!
    Ah.... Alt+f4= CLOSE PROGRAM. Simple, Right? Not so much. Lots of people don't know that.
    Also, Ctrl+W= CLOSE PROGRAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediansoft
    Hmm, should blizz have any intention of putting this in, nerf plz.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-a-Boss-Fight

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Lots of people wiping on LK heroic under 5%. Should shut up a bit of those "pve is easy" guys.

Anyway, H LK10 this week, first time for half of us, on our 5th or 6th attempt, enrage timer at 580k health left, we managed to do another 80k and wiped, 500k health away from bane, our ret paladin got disconnected the entire phase 3 (comcast).
    Out of 40 attempts, we got him to 4%, 6% 7% 8%, many times around 15%, but stars just wont align for us. Countless "lets wipe it" on p1 when someone disconnects (MT disconnected 4 times), sleeps on keyboard and dies on first shadowtrap, MT cant taunt a spawning raging fast enough and it kills a dps/healer right when it gets taunted.
    You mean 14%, 16%, 17%, 18% and many times around 25% right?

So many people in this thread talking out of their ass. I CAN MAKE STUFF UP AND BE COOL LIEK YOU GUIZ!

Back in 3.1, when Algalon was actually hard, my 10man group had a 3% wipe on him Would have been realm first, too. (I think he surrenders at 2%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    You mean 14%, 16%, 17%, 18% and many times around 25% right?

So many people in this thread talking out of their ass. I CAN MAKE STUFF UP AND BE COOL LIEK YOU GUIZ!
    So many people like you being assholes for no reason You know what he means. IE, 2% = 12%
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Dont have a screny so dont believe it if you dont want to but LK 25 HC we had wiped so many times and were wundering why it had been as hard as it was none of us had realised that the 30% buff wasnt on got LK to 20% no one was dead everything was going fine, then one person (we found out he turned it off) stars screaming about the buff not being on and starts messing about runing all over the place tauning random stuff he died at about 31% as the rest of us were strugling to keep eveything elce in order he very slowly died, another 7 people die but we keep things going just, then at 13% the druid in the group bres (we realised he was keeping the nubtard alive -_- through his "end of the world" episode) he then purposly dies inside frostmorn and enrages the LK and we wipe you can imagen how angry we were.
    I am dyslexic and proud to be so.
    so you dont like how I spell ?
    To bad learn to be human or gtfo.

M'uru. what a pain in the ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't a wipe, as such...

We were fighting Sindragosa and all of a sudden, the MT died. The OT tried to take over, but a healer DC'd and the other was dead. So, Sindragosa slaughtered most of our group. One guy was left. Sindragosa had a fair bit of health left, and I wish I knew how this was possible, because we were just saying, 'Wipe' on /raid, when all of a sudden, Sindragosa dies and all we see is this priest standing there. It was a true 'WTFJUSTHAPPENED' moment.

Deleted
    Algalon last night, Big Bang at 4% (we where round 200k short of finishing)