Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Priest vs Paladin grouphealing after patches.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodysbaby
    Yees.... and this pri used 4 spells and pala 1-2 (if you count beacon 9%, cant rly say 5% fol is something to count in)? Am I wrong?
    This paladin also kept, Sacred Shield, Judgement, Beacon and everything up. I repeat your sight is to narrow to have this discussion.
    Geostigma - Paladin - Grim Batol
    Geocloud - Rogue - Grim Batol
    Stigmatico - Warrior - Stormreaver
    Geostygma - Warlock - Stormreaver

Quote Originally Posted by sTigmatico
    This paladin also kept, Sacred Shield, Judgement, Beacon and everything up. I repeat your sight is to narrow to have this discussion.
    Don't forget his Pleas.

There have been a good number of what I call "CoH Casualties". Priests who relied heavily on the OPness of CoH. They were topping meters and getting raid invites left and right. But since the nerf came down, they have been bottom of the meters and can't understand why no one wants them in raids anymore. They can't/won't adapt and blame Blizzard or other classes for their failings.

Thing is, it's not all Priests. Or even most Priests. Just some of them. We actually had a couple in my end game guild. But we also had other Priests who still run around topping meters and getting invites. Fancy that, eh?
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    I read the thread. And what I got from it was that you are either ignorant, selfish or bad. Either you don't understand the way the things you are talking about work, are so caught up in numbers that you can't be glad your raid did well or are just so terrible at this game that you think that it's your class that's failing and not you.
    Another proof you didnt read the whole thread, but I will update you on a few things;

I love playing priest, it's the only class i never get tired of. And I am not pro at paladins, thats why i write here, to understand how Blizzard thinks when paladins suddenly do more healing in AoE fights then grouphealers (all classes, not just priests).

I never get "caught up in numbers", I dont even have Recount in raids and get pretty annoyd of ppl constantly linking their dps etc, since it is not the most important thing, I checked our WWS in this case to see what happened to healing after patch, and I do good, I am happy with my healing now. What I feel is akward is paladin outhealing all grouphealers with 40% passive spells. That's the reason to this thread. Judgement you can maybe not take into account then, measuring effectiveness of paladins?

15+ Year Old Account

Don't forget his Pleas.

There have been a good number of what I call "CoH Casualties". Priests who relied heavily on the OPness of CoH. They were topping meters and getting raid invites left and right. But since the nerf came down, they have been bottom of the meters and can't understand why no one wants them in raids anymore. They can't/won't adapt and blame Blizzard or other classes for their failings.

Thing is, it's not all Priests. Or even most Priests. Just some of them. We actually had a couple in my end game guild. But we also had other Priests who still run around topping meters and getting invites. Fancy that, eh?
    Oh darn, L2 read! lol

I do still top healing done. Not AoE fights tho, wich I found amusing since i am suppose to be this "imba grouphealer";P

15+ Year Old Account

Yeees... oh, shall we count in all key-smashing? Alright, Inner Focus, Shadowfiend, Shields, I use lolwell in this fight aswell (gogo bliz), I'm sure I forgot something... oh, right, I need to pop trinkets and pots aswell, does that count to?

I am honest and tell I only did read the first posts.
    About paladins beeing better as group healing, lol, tell me why then having both a healing priest and a healing paladin and I am not even getting into a group for a heroic because lacking of AOE healing?? Did you ever do HoL last boss, its a bitch for every1 but no1 is even considering me as a paladin but can get every group with my priest. I am happy apparently we got as a paladin a nice aoe thing, be happy for other paladins too as it will probably get nerfed because its too good.

I am happy with my healing now. What I feel is akward is paladin outhealing all grouphealers with 40% passive spells. That's the reason to this thread. Judgement you can maybe not take into account then, measuring effectiveness of paladins?
    I'm glad you see that Judgement doesn't count. In fact, tell your Holy Pally to stop casting it. You said you raid with 3 Rets. One of them needs to be the one keeping it up. It will heal for more and have a 100% up time.

Now that that's out of the way, what your complaint is about is that you got toped on meters by a Pally and 14% of that came from a glyph you think is OP? That's pretty weak.

The real reason why Pallies do well on Saph has noting to do with the glyph. It has to do with all the damage going around. We are a class that by nature is very high on over-healing. The more damage there is, the more our over-healing goes down and our effective healing goes up.

Subtract 14% of his healing and tell me if you still got beat by him.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Yeees... oh, shall we count in all key-smashing? Alright, Inner Focus, Shadowfiend, Shields, I use lolwell in this fight aswell (gogo bliz), I'm sure I forgot something... oh, right, I need to pop trinkets and pots aswell, does that count to?
    And paladins dont uses pots or trinkets then?? and what about Divine plea and judgments and resfresing seals??shrue u have buttons to smash but so do we

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, really... I wouldn't want to be a paladin healing heroics tbh:/ There priests are by far best imo. OP:O Nerf us

But maybe Blizzard will come up with a better solution, this seems a little like they did it in a rush without thinking too much (as susual:P).

Maybe make a glyph that heals party only, but in a bigger radius, even tho I have to say that a spell like this is too powerful to be a glyph in the first place.

Why do you even make a post asking about stuff, when the answer and facts we give you are never enough. For 5 pages have it been stated that you can't account in judgement healing into a paladins healing. Still for some unknown reason you don't get it and claim we got 40% passive healing, which you draw judgement healing into.

I say now this for your own good; Stop posting on forums if this is the only thing you've got to say, close your recount, close your WWS, and get on with your life. I'm doing the last as arguing with someone who don't even wants to achieve more knowledge and keep on nagging with your fantasy numbers, is in the end retarded.
    Geostigma - Paladin - Grim Batol
    Geocloud - Rogue - Grim Batol
    Stigmatico - Warrior - Stormreaver
    Geostygma - Warlock - Stormreaver

15+ Year Old Account

I'm glad you see that Judgement doesn't count. In fact, tell your Holy Pally to stop casting it. You said you raid with 3 Rets. One of them needs to be the one keeping it up. It will heal for more and have a 100% up time.

Now that that's out of the way, what your complaint is about is that you got toped on meters by a Pally and 14% of that came from a glyph you think is OP? That's pretty weak.

The real reason why Pallies do well on Saph has noting to do with the glyph. It has to do with all the damage going around. We are a class that by nature is very high on over-healing. The more damage there is, the more our over-healing goes down and our effective healing goes up.

Subtract 14% of his healing and tell me if you still got beat by him.
    Nono, if I take away the Judge, it seems ok by me, but they should make that glyph a talent tbh

15+ Year Old Account

Why do you even make a post asking about stuff, when the answer and facts we give you are never enough. For 5 pages have it been stated that you can't account in judgement healing into a paladins healing. Still for some unknown reason you don't get it and claim we got 40% passive healing, which you draw judgement healing into.

I say now this for your own good; Stop posting on forums if this is the only thing you've got to say, close your recount, close your WWS, and get on with your life. I'm doing the last as arguing with someone who don't even wants to achieve more knowledge and keep on nagging with your fantasy numbers, is in the end retarded.
    Yeah, you may think im stupid, but those i spoke to that look at healing done, and others that i spoke to in guild, did also see the judge as the healing from paladin. Atleast they didnt say that it wasnt. But I will see atleast Judge with different eyes now

Koffie: heroHOL with a nice equip is easily doable by every healer. And all the players don't know that. They need some time to understand that a Pala healer can do it.

On topic... How do you say that a pala outheals druids, shammys and priests if the majority of their healing is OVERHEAL.
    Stop QQing, and stop posting, because if you like playing your class and you're the RL, you will always have a slot in raids and you will have some fun playing a game.
    The question is: What's your problem? Just keep the tank alive, and forget about Recount and WWS, read the first post on the main page. GC said something about that too.

Recount WWs Recount WWs Recount WWs Recount WWS i say like manny others have said TRASH IT ALL! if u down the boss get the lewt and the tank dident die or ur assigned target u should heal dident die its all good nothing more nothing less so stop whit the damn QQ we got some love from blizz and this happens

Is it being "nerfed" to 8 yards or is it already 8 yards and the tooltip is wrong?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...Id=14497013516

EDIT: Yes I was a little fast there :P

15+ Year Old Account

If you looked at the wowhead link you linked yourself, you would see the answer. It was hotfixed down to 8 yards about a week ago.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aressolo
    Koffie: heroHOL with a nice equip is easily doable by every healer. And all the players don't know that. They need some time to understand that a Pala healer can do it.

On topic... How do you say that a pala outheals druids, shammys and priests if the majority of their healing is OVERHEAL.
    Stop QQing, and stop posting, because if you like playing your class and you're the RL, you will always have a slot in raids and you will have some fun playing a game.
    The question is: What's your problem? Just keep the tank alive, and forget about Recount and WWS, read the first post on the main page. GC said something about that too.
    Hi! Yes, I never had to worry to have a raidspots, Im not RL now tho. I've been raiding with same guild 2 years now and they all think Im a terrific healer<3 (atleast thats what they say;O)

I only look at effective healing done (i dont rly care how much overhealing someone has, its what he really does that counts, and if he wish to overheal, be my guest). And I never raid with Recount but I occasionally check WWS how our recruites are doing (I know, but the numbers will give you a hint atleast) and as in this case, how healing changed after patches.

I always had raidspots, and it is not paladin im angry at It is Blizzard, they dont make sense at all. First i read blue pots shamans ended up too far behind priests, so i thought they should fix it. TBH I did expect shamans to now be up there with priests, but ours wasnt on most fights still. Instead palas were) I just found that very special, but now I know atleast that i can take off Judge from their healing done.

hey nobodysbaby, why not post a link to this wws u keep talking about so we can see what your doing wrong.

Dear Sir, (nobodysbaby)

You obviously are not good enough to keep up with any healer on any server so I will give you some advice... /uninstall as soon as you can. Holy Paladins have been the step children of WoW for too long. Finally, we have some weapons in our "one button" arsenal…lol. You sir, a CoH priest of all classes are QQQ'ing cause the step children are coming back to haunt your inadequacies. We have in our raids; two CoH priests who read up on the CoH nerf and did the work needed to re-learn to raid heal with a six second cool down. They didn't whine like you....they; like all good healers took the time and learned what was needed to get the best out of their class. That being said, I cannot believe you are an officer of a raid guild. I am amazed at how little you know about other classes. That’s the problem with shitty healers is they mash one to three wonder buttons and think "WoW I am really good.... I can locate 5 group individuals and instant cast over and over and over and over and over." Oh yeah, and the anti-pally stat "Spirit" lets me regen as much mana as I want and never run out. I have read pages one through seven of your nonsense. YOU need to do the work or quit as I feel bad for your guild as they have a fucktard as an officer. Now I say good day sir!

ps. What’s with your name, "nobodysbaby" lol WTF?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gamlin
    Dear Sir, (nobodysbaby)

You obviously are not good enough to keep up with any healer on any server so I will give you some advice... /uninstall as soon as you can. Holy Paladins have been the step children of WoW for too long. Finally, we have some weapons in our "one button" arsenal…lol. You sir, a CoH priest of all classes are QQQ'ing cause the step children are coming back to haunt your inadequacies. We have in our raids; two CoH priests who read up on the CoH nerf and did the work needed to re-learn to raid heal with a six second cool down. They didn't whine like you....they; like all good healers took the time and learned what was needed to get the best out of their class. That being said, I cannot believe you are an officer of a raid guild. I am amazed at how little you know about other classes. That’s the problem with shitty healers is they mash one to three wonder buttons and think "WoW I am really good.... I can locate 5 group individuals and instant cast over and over and over and over and over." Oh yeah, and the anti-pally stat "Spirit" lets me regen as much mana as I want and never run out. I have read pages one through seven of your nonsense. YOU need to do the work or quit as I feel bad for your guild as they have a fucktard as an officer. Now I say good day sir!

ps. What’s with your name, "nobodysbaby" lol WTF?
    Dear miss Gamlin.

L2 read threads and understand them, before posting.