Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Solo healing on Patchwerk 10man

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy
    Hey, my guild was starting on the raid achivements to boost our epeen, and i was thinking of different setups for the different ones..

Im stuck on patchwerk 3 min kill, as my group have tried in the past, and our best try we missed it with roughly 30 sec..

So my question is:
    Can a holy paladin with decent gear keep the 2 tanks up himself with the beacon of light on the maintank, spaming holy light or w\e on the offtank? this would give us 7 dps and a very good shot on the timer

If you got some nice tips on doing 4h in 5 sec, aswell id apreciate it. The one im aiming to use is splitting the raid up in 4 groups and dpsing them down slowly.. dunno if its the best one though.. Maybe rotate the raid around the 4, but alot of wasted time in running imo.
    i dont think the healers are a promblem in this... its maybe more dps... if u have more than 2 healers /gquit

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy

If you got some nice tips on doing 4h in 5 sec, aswell id apreciate it. The one im aiming to use is splitting the raid up in 4 groups and dpsing them down slowly.. dunno if its the best one though.. Maybe rotate the raid around the 4, but alot of wasted time in running imo.
    This is how we do And They Would All Go Down Together

On each of the front two horses, put a tank, healer and dps.
    At the back two horses, one healer and the rest of the dps. Assign two of the dps at the back to be "tanks"

The two tanks at the front taunt their bosses off each other after 3 debuffs but then go back to the same corner (i.e. healer and dps do not move)

Just keep an eye on the healthbars of the bosses and if one is going down faster than the rest, move the dps from their to the one with most health.

Get them all down to 10% then blow heroism and nuke.

It needs a fair amount of chat on vent to balance the dps out but it's not hard - just keep your best dps as the 'spare' one to move round to balance damage out.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin
    I've only been to Naxx twice. From my experiences, I reckon a holy paladin could solo heal it.
    Good luck with that on KT when he gets ice-blocked.

it's definitly doable with 3 healers and will be a pain with 1 unless you have 2 really skilled tanks or 1 tank and no melee.

Get 2 healers, 2 tanks and tell your dps to L2P. 3 Min timer shouldnt be issue.
    I can imagine it to be doable with one paladin but if your beaconed tank gets damage while tank you are healing will have some lucky dodge/parry strike, you will wipe. Really its better if your dps do their job.

If you dont have the DPS to do 3 min patchwerk on 10 man with 2 healer 2 tank 6 DPS, I imagine 3d sarth on 10 man will be your biggest worry. Aside from that, paladin/druid can solo heal it easily, somebody in here said a shaman can as well, so take your pick on whoever your better healer is and have at it.

Killing the four horsemen all at the same time just requires patience and communication. You have 15 minutes to whittle them down. Just DPS like normal, with everybody doing their switches at 3 stacks and slow DPS (like autoattack slow) at 10%, once they are down to a level you are comfortable with burning, be sure to get 1 DPS on each mob and burn.

we had setup 2 tanks/ resto shaman/ resto druid/ 2 hunters/rogue and retri pala / mage and Shadow priest

and we made it with 15 secs spare

Omg... we wanted to do the undying and had 3 healers in the setup. Well... we also did the 3min patchwerk! Maybe your dps classes should do their job better!

Thanks for the helpfull tips .)

And to those that just used the usual l2p for the dps.. The reason i asked is because the dps cant do their job, atleast not with the current gear.. and i needed to tweak it as good as i possebly could.. I cannot tell the dpsers to just l2p.. wont help at all but if i get in one extra dps then atleast i did my job..

Say what?

2 healers on each OT.
    1 healer on the MT.
    So, 5 total. should be doable.

but, 1 healer? ehh... the OT damage is quite large.

edit: Doh, 10 man not 25.

Then yeah, 2 healers in a 10 man should work. Long as you got good healers and tanks.

Yes you can do Patch10 with one healer, easily.
    However if you're failing the 3 minute timer with that amount of dps, gkicks are in order.