Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Self-decursing macro

/script local name, rank, icon, count, debuffType = UnitDebuff("player",1); SendChatMessage("NAME: "..name); SendChatMessage("RANK: "..rank); SendChatMessage("Type: "..debuffType); if (debuffType=="Magic") then XXXXXXXX end

gotcha! What kind of XXXXX should I use?

Is there any way of embedding some macro code in the middle of a LUA script (used as a macro)?

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    If you absolutely REFUSE to l2p and press two buttons...
    If I wanted l2p I wouldn't have posted here... I do rather prefer challenges

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    And I'm quite certain they changed so no addon or macro can deside what spell to cast on a target, except for the conditional arguments in macros.
    This. Thats why decursive was nerfed like that. Or rather they changed it because decursive was the end-all solution to debuffs.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Yeah but... what if the decision is made BEFORE?

I mean, I've been looking inside Smartdebuff, and as far as I've understood, it binds one or another spell to L/R-clicks and then once you click, the spell is cast.

But in this case, as I'm only monitorizing myself, I can know in any moment if I'm magic'ed or diseased, so I can change the binding of the button BEFORE I do click it...

WTL creating a gui box ^^